Thread: In box always empty! Is this why I don't even get invited?

In box always empty! Is this why I don't even get invited?

I posted this on bugs room but was told that room is not monitored by Supercell. Doubtful that's true but so be it.

I have been having this issue for awhile. I can send clan mail and in a short time my mail box is empty. Yesterday I sent 2 messages about war, on before battle day and one after. Today I look at mail box with still over 8 hours remaining in war and mail box is empty. I asked in chat and others mail boxes are also empty. I have another account just on iPad that has 9 items in it's mail box, oldest is over 8 days.

I am frustrated with trying to run war and having to constantly repeat what I send in mail because many are not getting clan mail.

Is this affecting recruiting tool also? I can jump out of my clan for hours with my max account and never get an invite.

Is this just in full clans? Or different by clan? When I did CWL in a friend's clan the mail box seemed to work better, they sent lots of mail so it could have just been because of volume.

Have you contacted in game support regarding this matter?

Level 258Maxed TH13

Are you in a low league, perhaps working on unbreakable, with 50-100 defences changing leagues in a short period of time?

I know when I was doing this, my mailbox would randomly be empty when I logged in after 20-60 defences and moving 5-6 leagues from bronze to gold.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Have you contacted in game support regarding this matter?
    Yes contacted them and they know nothing. Again my box empty today and it had new mail just last evening!

Yes I am low in trophies but was having the same issue with this account in Legend.

They say nothing is wrong with my account. But I'm getting sick and tired of it!

Sent mail myself just over 6 hours ago and my mail box empty.

Contacted supercell through the game. One dude seemed to want to help. Did as he said and looked to see if there were updates. None the first day and then one showed up. Did the update and still had the same issue the next day. Messaged again with my outcome and some dude named sparky said they did all they are going to and closed the thread! Not the first time getting a jerk when contacting through the game.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    Contacted supercell through the game. One dude seemed to want to help. Did as he said and looked to see if there were updates. None the first day and then one showed up. Did the update and still had the same issue the next day. Messaged again with my outcome and some dude named sparky said they did all they are going to and closed the thread! Not the first time getting a jerk when contacting through the game.
    Just FYI, Sparky is the automated support bot. And yes, he can be a jerk.

I guess me and sparky going to go rounds! Cause I'm not going to quit sending responses every day that my mail box gets emptied!

There have been other threads reporting this - some accounts for some reason preserve clan mails for longer than other accounts. I've been seeing this across my accounts for probably a couple years now.

Supercell not getting another dime from me until they do something! I have no understanding why one account the mail box can hold messages for 9 days, 2 pages worth and another account can't keep anything over 10 hours!

They must have the same team working on it as the new recruitment tool. Was out of my clan for most of the day yesterday and never had one invite that wasn't on my friends list!

Sparky still responding!