Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day survey about purchase preferences

Centennial Club

Hay Day survey about purchase preferences

Hi everyone!

I just took the survey that Hay Day offered us today. It asked some questions about which games I've played, I'm still playing, my level on Hay Day, how much I've spent in the last 6 months and last but not least, what I think is the real reason for their survey, what kind of purchase I prefer to make. I selected diamonds with decorations. I thought I would start a thread were we could post our answers to that question about purchase preferences so we can get a subjective idea of what everyone prefers.

Thank you,

Susanna
    Level 144, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019

Their survey will see what all people prefer, not just english speaking people. Since there are far, far more people who do not visit the forum than who do visit the forum, you will not really get a subjective idea of preference from farmers.
    Also, I do see a benefit of games played to purchases - SC could target ads to those games to lure people to Hay Day.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    FYI, the survey is for targeted languages / countries only so not everyone will see it.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Centennial Club
    By subjective I meant non-scientific, as in I realize that the results could be off a bit.

The survey also asked me where I live and it looked like most or all of the countries of the world were listed, it makes me wonder if the survey is being broadly offered.

Susanna
    Level 144, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019

I saw it and answered the questions. I choose special offers because I can't spend real money on the game and don't want more decorations to buy that I would miss out on
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    FYI, the survey is for targeted languages / countries only so not everyone will see it.

Cheers,

Nick
    interesting. thanks

I got the survey too and the diamonds question stumped me a little. I buy diamonds packages with decorations more often than others because they are the only way to get a decoration I like but I donít prefer it. I prefer to buy diamonds (and then purchase what I want with them). Thatís the one I chose. I hope we get better discounts - like for all the packages and not just the one up from the last purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    I got the survey too and the diamonds question stumped me a little. I buy diamonds packages with decorations more often than others because they are the only way to get a decoration I like but I don’t prefer it. I prefer to buy diamonds (and then purchase what I want with them). That’s the one I chose. I hope we get better discounts - like for all the packages and not just the one up from the last purchase.
    Yes, I had that dilemma too. It’s a badly worded question. I’d rather buy discounted diamonds and be able to buy what I want, but I buy the deco & diamond packages because it’s the only way to get the deco.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Cheers,

Nick
    Indeed, I checked in the News tab and I didn't get the survey. I did get one for Clash of Clans last week and it asked me how much I spent in the past six months, my gender, my age, and my employment status.

---
    Lynn
    November 13, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Level 117
    Games I play: Hay Day, Clash of Clans, West Game, Planet Coaster, Planet Zoo, CSGO
    Amount I have spent on Hay Day in last 6 months: <$20

Non-holiday diamond offers could be better. The only one I currently get is the $70 one for 4000 diamonds (30% off). It's been the only discounted non-holiday offer diamond offer I have gotten for years now and I don't ever plan to buy it. Ya know, the one with the lobster graphic.

I don't spend much on this game anymore. I really only expand land, barn, and silo being a maxed player so I don't see the need to speed or buy things to speed up that process.

I used to employ Tom, Ernest, and Rose. But, I have even stopped doing that the past few months as I have found myself losing interest in the daily play of the game, especially now hitting my daily buy limit of expansion items.

So that's in summary my spend habits.