Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Leaders only chat

Fresh Spawn

Leaders only chat

Have you guys thought about each clan to have a private chat line for the clan leader and co-leaders?

Quote Originally Posted by Zed64 View Post
    Have you guys thought about each clan to have a private chat line for the clan leader and co-leaders?
    Why do you think so..and for what purpose you need a private chat?? i dont think its necessary to chat in private since the game is played by a team

This would come under a ruled out idea-
    "Separate Elder+ chat tab in-game"

Quote Originally Posted by stephenwanem View Post
    Why do you think so..and for what purpose you need a private chat?? i dont think its necessary to chat in private since the game is played by a team
    I'm not agree completely but I understand the situation. Why, you are asking,?. Simple so we can decide things like possible expulsion in private. I don't want to discuss this in front all the team. And we can go again about the privacy issue bla bla bla. You can tell me now that go to Whatsapp, I will say , I don't want to anyone know my Whatsapp is private and goes on indefinitely.

Nope , it's always better to have such thing in a social media group as coc doesn't have much options like other social medias .

Level 247Maxed TH12

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    This would come under a ruled out idea-
    "Separate Elder+ chat tab in-game"
    Yup. Please read the stickies before suggesting ideas to ensure that you're not repeating something that has been asked many times before.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by Tony85061704860Valdes View Post
    I'm not agree completely but I understand the situation. Why, you are asking,?. Simple so we can decide things like possible expulsion in private. I don't want to discuss this in front all the team. And we can go again about the privacy issue bla bla bla. You can tell me now that go to Whatsapp, I will say , I don't want to anyone know my Whatsapp is private and goes on indefinitely.
    you want to have private chat but afraid of your own privacy?? i didnt get it...we have private chats with the trusted ones right,,well you can do one thing like i am a leader of lvl16 clan and i am in contact with my co-leaders from different countries in FB messenger for private chats, similarly you can find some other way around where you dont have to share your personal phone number and still be connected with your clan members. you can sort this things out by yourself since SC has already out ruled this idea of in game private chat.

Pro Member
    Iíve found the best course of action is to discuss the issue with the person in question directly in clan chat, not sneak behind their back and discuss it. Done it many a time and either the person has changed or theyíve left. My opinion is that if you canít confront the person and make hard decisions, you shouldnít be in a position of leadership.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed64 View Post
    Hey there Zed, I think I know another way to do this.
    If you have a Discord, you can make a place that only people with a badge of leader of co to talk and watch the chat.
    This should solve the problem ��

Quote Originally Posted by stephenwanem View Post
    you want to have private chat but afraid of your own privacy?? i didnt get it...we have private chats with the trusted ones right,,well you can do one thing like i am a leader of lvl16 clan and i am in contact with my co-leaders from different countries in FB messenger for private chats, similarly you can find some other way around where you dont have to share your personal phone number and still be connected with your clan members. you can sort this things out by yourself since SC has already out ruled this idea of in game private chat.
    I say, that I wasn't agree at all, I just say that I understand the one that put the thread, please read better my answer.
    Last edited by Tony85061704860Valdes; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:46 PM.