Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Allow selecting any of the 6 army troop when attacking

Allow selection of any of the 6 army troops during friendly challenge

Similar to selecting a siege when attacking, hope the developers consider the same for the army troops when attacking a friendly challenge in clan as it saves time for players from deleting and cooking troops when testing out different troop composition. I think nothing's lost in the game but helps players improve on their strategy.
    Last edited by Ga1ahad; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:41 AM.

Nope, because they have different training times and costs.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Nope, because they have different training times and costs.
    OK, then 2, one cooked and the other which is also readily available after an attack. But the point is, it's just for player's practicing on fc, instead of cooking and deleting every time u wana try different combinations. It's frustrating to delete, and wait till troops r available before one can fc. Well. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ga1ahad; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:31 AM.

Oh well, thought it would save players' time as I think it has no real impact on the game but for one to have a chance of practicing different troop combination before the actual legend attack, cw or cwl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga1ahad View Post
    OK, then 2, one cooked and the other which is also readily available after an attack. But the point is, it's just for player's practicing on fc, instead of cooking and deleting every time u wana try different combinations. It's frustrating to delete, and wait till troops r available before one can fc. Well. Thanks.
    now in this condition , it could happen

Level 247Maxed TH12

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    now in this condition , it could happen
    This would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga1ahad View Post
    Oh well, thought it would save players' time as I think it has no real impact on the game but for one to have a chance of practicing different troop combination before the actual legend attack, cw or cwl.
    HUGE impact to the game especially higher up. This would have a massive impact to Legends players. This has been given the official no from SC already I thought??? Lots of things they have changed their minds on in the past but i hope this is not one.

Better for them to add a separate insta bake queue for FC stuff. Just click what you need and run the attack.
    Last edited by carmour987; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:51 PM.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    HUGE impact to the game especially higher up. This would have a massive impact to Legends players. This has been given the official no from SC already I thought??? Lots of things they have changed their minds on in the past but i hope this is not one.

Better for them to add a separate insta bake queue for FC stuff. Just click what you need and run the attack.
    Itbhas not been given a no by Supercell, and nor do I see any rrasin it wouod have significant impact on the game, whether Legends or not.

Supercell have said there is no intention to allow switching of armies in multiplayer, but that is entirely different from Friendly Challenges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Realistically I'd rather just see a seperate army queue used for Friendly Challenges as to not impact real armies at all.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

If only for friendly challenges yes. Anything else, no.