Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Temporary banned

Fresh Spawn

Temporary banned

Supercell,why I was banned for two days.It is not good because I'm not doing abuse and many more.I m innocent plz unbanned my account my tag is #Y8PPLJ2LQ and my Gmail id is <don't put your email address in a public forum>
    It is very bad that supercell banned account of innocent people like me.I feel bad because now some days ago I purchase gold pass and now I banned I purchase three times of gold pass due to this I feel bad because I spent money and they banned me
    Last edited by ilovehayday; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:05 AM. Reason: email

1. This is a player forum. Supercell Support is not present on the forums so there's not a single person here who can help you. You must contact Support in-game.

2. This is a public forum so I highly advise you to delete your email from your post since anyone can see it, so you're opening yourself up to be spammed or have your email hacked or locked.

3. It doesn't matter if you spend money on the game. If you break rules then you're treated no differently. Spending money does not give you special privileges and does not mean you can avoid punishment.

4. You were only banned for two days. Wait out your ban and you can play again. And try to avoid doing whatever it is that got you banned in the first place
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    1. This is a player forum. Supercell Support is not present on the forums so there's not a single person here who can help you. You must contact Support in-game.

2. This is a public forum so I highly advise you to delete your email from your post since anyone can see it, so you're opening yourself up to be spammed or have your email hacked or locked.

3. It doesn't matter if you spend money on the game. If you break rules then you're treated no differently. Spending money does not give you special privileges and does not mean you can avoid punishment.

4. You were only banned for two days. Wait out your ban and you can play again. And try to avoid doing whatever it is that got you banned in the first place
    ^^ This.

10 this
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner