Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Max th12 placement on war map

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    I went from 1 to 2 among our maxed TH12 bases. I dropped to 3 after my coworker finished all his walls even though I was maxed out before him. My BH is almost maxed except for 11 walls. I thought maybe the BH levels took into account for war weight or possibly the XP. It's not the XP since I have the highest out of the top 3. The only factor that I can think of now is how old the account is. The other players have been playing longer than me. It's not based on war stars or alphabetical listing either.
    It is only ordered by war weight currently, if the war weight is the same the sequence is determined by the database and this can change. It should be relatively easy to use another parameter to keep the sequence stable, but SC has decided to not use any.

It's a very common programming aproach to use two fields to order lists if one field has not only unique values you need a second one.

Maxed town halls cannot be distinguished by just the war weight alone, but i give up here.

For years Iíve always assumed oldest accounts breaks the tie. From what I can tell those with those old Xmas trees always seem to be higher placed when same weight.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    I went from 1 to 2 among our maxed TH12 bases. I dropped to 3 after my coworker finished all his walls even though I was maxed out before him. My BH is almost maxed except for 11 walls. I thought maybe the BH levels took into account for war weight or possibly the XP. It's not the XP since I have the highest out of the top 3. The only factor that I can think of now is how old the account is. The other players have been playing longer than me. It's not based on war stars or alphabetical listing either.
    See the posts above, it is not specifically/always any of those things, including how old the account is.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Therockcoc View Post
    For years Iíve always assumed oldest accounts breaks the tie. From what I can tell those with those old Xmas trees always seem to be higher placed when same weight.
    I think that plays part of the factor in it but thereís more to it on top of that I feel, coz the guys near the top like me have been playing from near launch.

I vote for onyx for best post ever. Kudos sir.