Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Max th12 placement on war map

Max th12 placement on war map

Hi, i have a question when there are 30 th12 max on the war map what decides which one is first, second, third.... we canít figure it out. Thx.

From my experience i can say that whom ever got maxed first , he is above others

Level 258Maxed TH13

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    From my experience i can say that whom ever got maxed first , he is above others
    Nope. I hit max in the middle of league wars. Went from number 3 to number 1 over 2 already max 12s. Lots of theories out there. No clear answers but it seems to be based on how they are sorted in the database. How that sort occurs and what it is based on is a mystery.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Thats not true, I have been maxed for months and a team mate with lower XP maxed last week and went to number 1. I’m not bothered about it But I would also like to know why.

I think Piper nailed it basically. You can find threads discussing it in more detail, but that pretty well sums it up.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:26 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Centennial Club
    seems fairly random. our numbers switch across the max players

I fully maxed a few weeks before the guy who was #1 in my clan and was always #2 until he sat out a few wars. Been #1 ever since even with him returning to wars

But there must be some mechanism to it, and supercell for sure knows how it’s decided, it’s not level of the player, it’s not stars, it’s not achivements so what is it?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Koksik80 View Post
    But there must be some mechanism to it, and supercell for sure knows how itís decided, itís not level of the player, itís not stars, itís not achivements so what is it?
    No, there is no mechanism. For there to be a mechanism one has to be coded and there isnít one. For a list to be presented in the same logical order the system has to know what order it must be in.

Bases are sorted based on weight but what happens when bases have the same weight is not defined.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

maybe LEVEL experience or even same level but differ in achievement counts. Just my thought....