Thread: Maggie

Fresh Spawn

Maggie

Does anyone think that Maggie tends to be very expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Imurra71 View Post
    Does anyone think that Maggie tends to be very expensive
    My personal opinion is that Maggie is available to players at a level way too soon. At level 31, most players are still trying to earn coin for the next production machine or have not accumulated a good number of vouchers. Many may not yet (or ever will) purchase diamonds. So considering all that, Maggie seems to be expensive. However, for a higher level player that has all the production machines, and not much to spend coin on, Maggie can be a bit of fun.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Imurra71-believe it or not, once you have all of you machines built, you will sit on a lot of coin without a lot to do buy with them. Most of the folks in my hood are level 100-120, but have many millions of coins sitting around doing nothing. Probably somebody here on the forum will chime in and say they have a hundred million or more.

Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    Imurra71-believe it or not, once you have all of you machines built, you will sit on a lot of coin without a lot to do buy with them. Most of the folks in my hood are level 100-120, but have many millions of coins sitting around doing nothing. Probably somebody here on the forum will chime in and say they have a hundred million or more.
    probably a certain resident “troll” will visit here?
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    I used to be one of those players until Maggie came to my farm. I absolutely love her She gave me something to spend all those coins on and makes my farm look nice Now I am always broke on coins and green vouchers but I only have about 45 more things to buy from her catalogue, so I will get there at some point broke but happy

And yes, some things are pretty expensive but I don't mind, I have time to earn whatever it costs and also there are some -25% events that I try to take advantage of (If I have enough coins/vouchers in that week).

Also I believe that there was a change somewhen and now if you shuffle you will get something that you don't have yet. That is so much better than before where you might have gotten something that you already had after spending 2 diamonds to shuffle.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)