Thread: GEMMED OUT - Recruitment [OPEN]

GEMMED OUT - Clan War/League/Games - Recruitment [OPEN]

Thank you for taking the time to view my post, So... What is GEMMED OUT? We are a casual War Clan looking to build a clan filled with active members and fun people to be around.

Who is the Leader? My name is Ethan and Iím a former Global #1 Trophy Pusher I was also the #1 Trophy Pusher in the UK for 5 months running. Although my clan is one of the many new clans made daily I have what most new clans donít. I bring a wealth of experience from my 5+ years of playing at the highest levels. I also have vast knowledge in Clan Wars from playing with some of the top amateur teams.

What do you gain from joining the clan? I promise a friendly and fun atmosphere for all members, monthly competitions for members to compete for prizes, Max level donations (Although we are a low level clan I have max troops), I will also help any member with my wide knowledge of the game be that attack strategies, base designs or even helping you prioritise upgrades!

How do you join? Everybody is welcome while we have open places, just apply in game. I donít care about TH level or trophy/star count. Just be an active member and contribute to the success of the clan and your more then welcome to join us!

Tag: #282VR8UGP mention the forums for instant acceptance! ❤️

Last edited by ECOC; November 12th, 2019 at 01:51 PM.
    Hardcore Pusher 6400 PB - Global Leaderboard Club - Former UK #1 (March-August)

First bump - Going to start war soon! ��

Bump come and join the fun! Let’s get this clan kicking

Daily bump

Daily bump looking for th8+ now to even war out