Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a clan for cw and cwl

Need a clan for cw and cwl

My brothers clan have come to a close. Without global I am now here looking for a clan. I am almost maxed with my TH 12. Looking for a clan who will add me in clan wars as well as clan war leagues. I do play clan games but I canít assure you I will finish it completely as I do have a life apart clash and I have restricted time to play this game that I love. I will not miss war attacks.

Heroes K56 Q56 W15

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max Clan Game. We are primarily USA based plus some International . We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

New Bloke/Chick
    Port Hawkesbury (#8PPCJCQC) may be a good fit for you. We do back to back wars and participate in clan war leagues (Crystal 2 right now, simply a matter of having more TH12s). We always max clan games, our rule is that you need to get either 500+ or 0, so no pressure there. I think I got 1000 last games because work was crazy. We've got people with no lives who can pick up the slack hah.

With those heroes we can put you in every war as long as you get your attacks in. Send an invite request and say eli sent you. We've got some room so if a few people from your brother's clan need a home we can likely take them.

#YPVQYYQC Thunderkittehs level 10 clan

We are rebuilding our clan and looking for active members. We max clan games, do back to back clan wars, and donate frequently. Overall we are very active. We have a variety of town hall levels and experience. We use discord to chat and request outside the game.

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=YPVQYYQC

https://discord.gg/kmgh8rg

Clan: Heavy Metal. Clan Tag:#9GLQL82V
    Level 18

You would fit in with us.

We are seeking active TH 11 and 12 members.

You must use the GREEN/RED “Clan Wars Icon” so we know you wanting to be included for selection in our Clan Wars and CWL.
    When you are in a clan war you must use both attacks.
    There is not a donation requirement minimum.
    War instructions are given before each war using COC Team Email.

Most clan members are based in the USA (english is required) and wars generally begin about 8 pm EST

For a TH12 … you must have your AQ at level 50 and BK at level 50 and GW at level 20
    For a TH11 … you must have your AQ at level 40 and BK at level 40

Again this is the minimum we are seeking for each TH level.

To be accepted, make sure you say RANGER SENT ME FROM THE FORUM

💀Skull Brawlers 💀| #LQJO2282 | We Brawl For Stars!!

Tap Or Click Here For More

Forum Superstar
    sent you a pm
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).

Centennial Club
    �� U8 Legion are looking for near-max TH10+ to take our clan from great to stratospheric ��

Calling all near-max TH10+ who...

- Are active Daily
    - Donate on a ratio of at least 2:1 (Request to donate)
    - Like to do clan games (but no real pressure to get the full 4000 as we always max out)
    - Love to war (but we don’t mind if you opt out)
    - Are big on CWL (but again, we don’t mind if you opt out)

Our Achievements

- We have reached Level 9 and are so close to Level 10
    - We are Crystal I in CWL and expect to be in Masters III by the end of CWL
    - We are a very active clan with no rushed bases
    - Out of the 125 wars we have played, we have won 100 of them

About Us And Our Personalities

- We like to win wars but also don’t mind if you don’t always get 3
    - We’re a pretty chilled clan
    - We have lots of people with multiple accounts so we don’t mind at all if you bring more than one
    - We donate a lot and won’t leave your requests hanging

How To Find Us

- Our clan is U8 Legion
    - Our tag is #92VJ9RY8
    - If you like the sound of us, welcome home ��

We are New Brits! An adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an organised level 16 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We're currently looking to further strengthen our War and CWL lineups and I believe that you would be an excellent addition to our clan.

The Specifics:
    Clan Wars: We typically war 3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks.

Clan Games: We have completed the top tier in every Games.

CWL: We currently fight with mostly TH 12s. We try to rotate people that are interested in fighting in CWL through a sign up prior to the start based on everyone's availability. We are currently in Masters II.

What We Are Looking For From You:
    Must be over the age of 18
    Be able to download our clan app Band (we use this for discussing war strategies and keeping in touch outside the game)
    Be active
    Use both war attacks

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 16 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Ask on Discord Here
    Questions not New Brits related? PM me or Message me on Discord Here
    TH 12 Lvl 187 Heroes: 65/65/39 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 104 Heroes: 22/20 #YGRQLQYUY