Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a clan for cw and cwl

looking to replace some long time members who are no longer playing. We are a relaxed group who love the game but can’t commit to a hard core environment due to work, school, family....just life in general. We will also consider a merger with a smaller clan.

What we are really looking for is TH 11 and 12 for league wars. We are accepting all TH levels as long as it’s not a rushed base. With the new war leagues we would like more TH 11and above so we can compete at a higher level. We can also bring newer players along as we have a lot of experienced clashers.

We have very few rules other than don’t be an idiot and contribute some fun chat when you are on. As a bonus, we have earned max rewards in every clan games.

If we are something you are interested in please request in game and mention the forums and AZGUY. We are an adult, English speaking clan. Please mention age and location in request. #9V8RUGQV.
    If you have purchased a base please do not request unless you have 6 months at current base level.
    Thank you
    Last edited

Mutant X | War Clan | Level 10 | TH9+ | Mature/Adult | War, Games, CWL

• Casual-Competitive • Multi-Clan Network • Organized • Safe & Fair Play
    • 40v40 & 50v50 Wars • 85% Win-Rate • Max Donations • Mature/Adult

Wars M, W, Sa @ 3pm PT (UTC-7)

Join Discord & follow instructions @ http://discord.gg/Y3BKSM3
    in-game join requests not accepted
    Clan Tag: #28P220JCV — http://mutant.team/
    Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12

Hi Chaos,

If you're still looking for a clan then we may be what you're looking for. You'd be welcome to join any of our active, experienced and supportive main clan.

We have four active international clans in the Bailey family. All follow the general rules:
    • English speaking only.
    • Adults 18+
    • Drama free
    • Back to back wars (can opt out)
    • Not rushed

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago.
    For TH11s and TH12s.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to an active war clan. Generally TH10s and above.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3.
    Generally TH9s (10/10+ heroes) and above

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Currently has over 40 active members! Bailey V anyone?
    Generally TH8s (near max) and above.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Hey there, I know everyone is going to give you their big sales pitch. I'm just going to say we're a friendly adult drama-free clan. Love to have you. Feel free to check us out.

FLIPmodeSQUAD #2VVQJ9YJJ
    Level 16 clan

Absent Doom

Clan War League: Crystal League I

Clan Level 12

Clan Tag: #JV08U0PJ

My name is G Money in the game and I just took over my old dormant clan. I’m looking for active war players without a rushed base, engineered ok. We are a level 11 clan named Pulp Fiction (#2880YY2V) Looking for th9 and up please. We have siege machines and maxed troops for donations, please look us up and join!! We are an adult clan and war back to back! We max out in clan games and is active in CWL. We are a Michigan based war clan and start wars around 11pm eastern time.

Hi Buddy, i saw your advert regarding searching for a clan on forums, i am the leader of a clan named " dark lords" we are a bunch of guys from all over the world who enjoy the game and war regularly, i think you will be a great fit for us as we are currently recruiting strong Th12s for upcoming CWL, and soon want to make our clan a TH12 ONLY CLAN , we take war seriously and try new strategies for wars please do give us a try i am sure you will love clashing with us.

💥dark lords💥♥
    💥#PL90YR💥USA clan
    💥Level 13 English Speaking Clan. 💥
    💥Recruiting only TH 12 s (Non Rushed) for CWL and regular wars.💥
    💥Very active members💥
    💥Quick/high donations 💥
    💥Max Clan Games💥
    💥Back 2 Back Wars💥
    💥Looking for active/non rushed players to compete in wars and clan games 💥
    How to join ?
    You can click on the link below and put "quacks sent me from forums" in your joining request. Happy Clashing 👍
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...ile&tag=PL90YR

LVL 20 CHAMPION LEAGUE WAR CLAN recruiting Team Players.

Last to Resorts (#8J20LRJQ) is a war-focused, adult clan based in the U.S., with a number of international players. Our members know that the strength of a good war clan lies in the desire to always learn and improve and in working together for the W.

We have a loyal membership group that always maxes out clan games and we have a very strong war win %

We run 2 clans for CWL so everyone can get more playing time

No micromanagement for your war attacks and we don’t use war general. Free to choose your most comfortable enemy base.

Before being placed into the war lineup, we ask that new members perform some friendly challenges so we can see new member’s abilities.

This may be your new home! Stop by for a visit and get to know us or stop by our discord https://discord.gg/9qXKepvPlease mention this forum post in your request to join. Thanks, and clash on!

Can u join my clan plz #22GU2CYRL we have 2 th 12s we are also a growing lvl 4 clan trying to be more active thx plz join

LVL 20 CHAMPION LEAGUE WAR CLAN recruiting Team Players.

Last to Resorts (#8J20LRJQ) is a war-focused, adult clan based in the U.S., with a number of international players. Our members know that the strength of a good war clan lies in the desire to always learn and improve and in working together for the W.

We have a loyal membership group that always maxes out clan games and we have a very strong war win %

We run 2 clans for CWL so everyone can get more playing time

No micromanagement for your war attacks and we don’t use war general. Free to choose your most comfortable enemy base.

Before being placed into the war lineup, we ask that new members perform some friendly challenges so we can see new member’s abilities.

This may be your new home! Stop by for a visit and get to know us or stop by our discord https://discord.gg/9qXKepvPlease mention this forum post in your request to join. Thanks, and clash on!