Thread: January CWL

January CWL

Now yes I know itís early days, long way to go. But with th13 in December (yes I know itís not officially confirmed but seriously l) Iím in a champs 2 clan, most likely still be after Decemberís cwl, when January comes I canít help to think how CWL in January is going to be such a miss match of progress, itís almost going to come down to a competition of whoís spent the most money to progress. In all champions tiers, It would be similar situation.
    Iím even thinking of possible not useing our main clan for a month or maybe 2 to let our guys be in a competive position

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    Now yes I know it’s early days, long way to go. But with th13 in December (yes I know it’s not officially confirmed but seriously l) I’m in a champs 2 clan, most likely still be after December’s cwl, when January comes I can’t help to think how CWL in January is going to be such a miss match of progress, it’s almost going to come down to a competition of who’s spent the most money to progress. In all champions tiers, It would be similar situation.
    I’m even thinking of possible not useing our main clan for a month or maybe 2 to let our guys be in a competive position
    Sounds like a good plan Domz.. Almost certainly will be a battle of the pockets..
    The extent of potential progress with update will determine the extent of potential disparity... maybe wait and see, but agree the playing field wont be even