Thread: Tweak for non blossom tasks during Blossom Derby

Tweak for non blossom tasks during Blossom Derby

NickCould we please have a tweak to the drop rate for non Blossom tasks during Blossom Derbies?As a Solo player I canít play the Blossom Derby (and thatís fine, I treat it like a normal Derby), but the 320 drop rate just plummets. I know this one has only just started, but it happens every time.Thanks
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Centennial Club
    At least you have a guarantee for 320 tasks; additionally, keep in mind that if you don't have a blossom task on the board, the next task will be a blossom; space out when you trash tasks to get the best use of this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOrganicFarm1903 View Post
    At least you have a guarantee for 320 tasks; additionally, keep in mind that if you don't have a blossom task on the board, the next task will be a blossom; space out when you trash tasks to get the best use of this fact.
    ’A guarantee of a 320 task’ I’m not sure if you’re aware if it or not, but the sport rate of 320 tasks in the Champions League is higher than the lower leagues, a single 320 task is insignificant when I play Solo in the Champions League, with a delayed start. I need 10x 320 tasks.

The issue is that there are insufficient 320 tasks appearing when the Blossom Derby is on.

Level 159 (49 Town)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    NickCould we please have a tweak to the drop rate for non Blossom tasks during Blossom Derbies?As a Solo player I can’t play the Blossom Derby (and that’s fine, I treat it like a normal Derby), but the 320 drop rate just plummets. I know this one has only just started, but it happens every time.Thanks
    Yes it does. I second this motion.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    NickCould we please have a tweak to the drop rate for non Blossom tasks during Blossom Derbies?As a Solo player I can’t play the Blossom Derby (and that’s fine, I treat it like a normal Derby), but the 320 drop rate just plummets. I know this one has only just started, but it happens every time.Thanks
    I agree. The shortage of 320 tasks during Blossom Derbies is frustrating.

Very, very, frustrating. It’s tedious.

Level 159 (49 Town)

I was just complaining to my wife about how few 320 tasks show up in Blossom Derby. I’ve been trash and away and I still haven’t done my last two tasks