Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Rearrange Saved login ID Villages order

Fresh Spawn

Rearrange Saved login ID Villages order

Hello all,

As the title implies, I think it would be useful to be able to rearrange the order of of the saved login id's in the screen we use to switch between accounts.

As an example, right now, I have 5 accounts with 3 being more active and I access the game from 3 different devices. Since I haven't saved my login ids with the same order (obviously my fault), every time, I have to double check where is the account I need to sign in and sometimes I press the wrong account.

Obviously it's not something vital but, it would be nice to have this feature since in order to do that right now, it would mean I have to start over, saving to all the devices my id's in the order I need.

Thanks in advance.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Agreed. I'd like to be able to rearrange them (and name them), too.

Not that it's a sufficient replacement, but I just wanted to make sure you knew that you can rearrange them on your own if you want. The IDs are added in the order that you register them. If you use the option to remove an account from your device, and then link it again, it'll be added to the bottom of the list.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Fresh Spawn
    Yeap, I have noticed the order rearrangement if you remove / add the account. But in my case, I have 5 accounts and I want the 1st (in order) to become 3rd. That would mean remove at least 3 accounts and add them again.

Thanks for the reminder anyway 😉

As I have already mentioned, it's nothing I can't live with, but it would be a nice addition.

Keep up the good work team👍🏻👍🏻

Agreed would save some time

Level 258Maxed TH13

Fresh Spawn

Supercell ID Organization

In the Supercell ID where you select which village you would like to load into it would be nice if you could order them in a certain order so they arenít random. Also it would be amazing if you could see the Village Name of the account instead of email(or both).

In general, we've been asking for both of these things since Supercell ID was introduced. At first the accounts were listed in alphabetical order by email address, but at least today they are now in the order that you added them. If you want to re-order them, delete them all then add them back in the order you want. Of course an easier method to re-order them would be better.

Regarding the village name being shown, I'm very surprised they didn't add that in SCID 2.0 - they added the #tag, but c'mon, really?

Forum Champion
    It would be best if they explained when signing up for SC ID that you can already do this. You can use any email address you want when signing up. I created new addresses that incorporate the name of my base. Makes it very easy to tell which base is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    It would be best if they explained when signing up for SC ID that you can already do this. You can use any email address you want when signing up. I created new addresses that incorporate the name of my base. Makes it very easy to tell which base is which.
    Yes - luckily I own "mylastname".com, and any email to "anything"@"mylastname".com forwards to my one gmail account. I made sure to understand everything about SCID before first signing up, so I used SCIDs that are "myvillagename"@"mylastname".com.