Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Not Receiving any more requests to join? & What would FIX recruitment tool

Fresh Spawn
    Please don't let us die Hahah, this is music to our ears. We all just want to be able to succeed at something we love. CLASH!

edit: - In response to what that Darion guy said, still really new to this forum thing
    Last edited by Dread1207; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:02 AM.

Tonight, I have to tell my clan that we can't war because we can't replace a player who took (his) 2 accounts and left. They were critical mid-range accounts TH7-8 and it's nearly impossible to find Max th7-8 accounts. We're dead in that water until I replace them. The ONLY alternative I have is to juggle my own minis (and JFC, how many minis can a leader play?) to round out the war.

Recruiting off site is:
    1) exhausting
    2) time consuming
    3) precious little return for extensive time spent

Recruiting with the on-game recruiting tool is:
    1) pointless
    2) endless
    3) thankless!
    4) you invite a million people, 90% have full inboxes, 10% get invites; ONE joins.

Clash has become "my job." I've lost the will to play. This is no longer a game. It's no longer fun. I can't find the players I need. It's nearly impossible to find ones I want. I feel lucky, if anyone stumbles upon us. Thankfully, THEY DO, but the clan has become unbalanced because "what SuperCell thinks I need" IS NOT WHAT I NEED!!!

While I can see that SuperCell is making incremental changes to the recruiting tool, making it work slightly better, it still STINKS.

Here's WHAT I NEED:
    * Selection: English speaking members ONLY
    * To be able to recruit specific TH levels. When I need a TH7, ONLY a TH7 will do.
    * People will full inboxes should not be included in searches returned. It's a waste of my precious time. DON'T. WASTE. MY. TIME.
    * A second page of search listings. I don't want to close the search or reopen it again to run the same search. DON'T. WASTE. MY. TIME.
    * Finer grain controls about what players are returned. I am only looking for Th7 with L2 dragons. TH7 without dragons are no use to me. "Advanced Mode" with finer grain controls is an absolute MUST.
    * I want to be able to exclude rushed and engineered bases. If the Matching Engine can identify them, so can the Recruitment Tool. DON'T. WASTE. MY. TIME.
    Last edited by privateice2; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:03 AM.
    Leader of The RiverofBlood Family
    Every War. Every Battle. Every Time.
    Deuce (L11 War) * Mini (L3 War) * TM (L14 War) * Push ( L17)
    Apply now on Discord: https://discord.gg/GywPq6R

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We'll be sharing some of the improvements we'll be making to the recruitment tool in the next week or so.
    Wow, in the next week or so... My Clan missed last CWL because we couldn't recruit. I'm waiting for weeks if there will be a fix. In 14 days next CWL but no chance to recruit. The game is boring, nothing to do because I'm Th12 max. "BuT whaT w1ll it m3an"... A big hype to forget the actually problems with the recruitment tool? I loved this game but I'm tired of waiting. More than TH13 I'd like to recruit, play, save my clan and get the chance to invite 13 members...

We'll be sharing some of the improvements we'll be making to the recruitment tool in the next week or so.
    It has been 1 week.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    It has been 1 week.
    then it seem we are waiting for the ... "or so".

We don’t need them to share info on what they are fixing we need it fixed. How many weeks now since the update was done with no effective way to recruit I hope th13 really encourages people as all I see across multiple clans is people becoming more inactive.

supercell care to show player numbers before and after update?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkey123 View Post
    We donít need them to share info on what they are fixing we need it fixed. How many weeks now since the update was done with no effective way to recruit I hope th13 really encourages people as all I see across multiple clans is people becoming more inactive.

supercell care to show player numbers before and after update?
    Why?.. So you can say "I told you so"?.. And how would that help?

People were complaining about the lack of information.. He gave that information..
    There is a need for it to be fixed.. But it needs to be a workable fix..

They were under pressure to cure lop siding, so tweaked and tweaked.. for 2 years..
    If it takes them a little while to do something that actually works, it may save them from all those tweaks.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    It has been 1 week.
    I direct you to my earlier post in this thread....
    Leader: BurntCreativity - Level 18 War Clan
    🔥Charred to Greatness🔥
    BC Recruitment Thread: http://Tinyurl.Com/k6fmzv6
    Discord: http://Tinyurl.com/discordbc

Quote Originally Posted by zenideas View Post
    We are at Master League 3. And the clan (Good Guys Clan) who were rank two in the last season visited us to merge to be able to CWL (we were rank 3).

Another crew of ours has a champions 3 clan (Royal Blood War). But unable to hold 15vs15 CWL too. Wanted to merge with us but our bases are not th12 maxed so they would rather stop playing wars till things are fixed.
    Update the Royal Blood War merged into our clan. Global off is rather doing good for us. Plenty of better clashers are in abundance.

Truth is, they got frustrated in recruiting and wanted to stay under my leadership as my clan never sank since beginning. Lets see how far it goes.

It has been 8 days.

(Im tired of this from sc. Yes, i will be updating the timeframe of this obvious delay tactic on a daily basis). P.s. im probably quitting clash soon because i cant deal with sc incompetence screwing it up constantly. As a clan leader most of what i do is (was) recruit and manage current members. We ranked in top 35 in the world in cwl a few months ago. I am consistently #200 in usa or higher at end of seasons. While im sure most of u dont care that im probably quitting (depending on fast recruiting fix or not), i just mention this because im not alone. The inability to recruit ingame is a deal killer for a decent % of clashers.

I wouldnt be quitting out of any protest or anything like that. I just dont enjoy a game with a complete lack of player support and no way to be optimistic about clan progression by acquiring new tallent. There is currently a very pessimistic cloud hanging over all the top clans i know.

Its been over a month since sc broke recruiting. We dont have a fix. We dont have a timeframe on a fix. We cant even get info on how they plan to fix it without missing their own deadline. A new low sc.
    Last edited by GameTheory; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:44 PM.