Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Active player needing Clan new TH11

Active player needing Clan new TH11

I am an active and loyal player looking for a new clan.
    I am in the process of upgrading to TH11 only few days left of upgrade. I was a maxed out TH10 base i do not rush up town hall levels. Always max out before upgrading

I make sure i give back by donating troops when needed.

Looking for a clan who takes part in all competitions

#YQ9Y9JU00

I checked your player tag and must be wrong, goes too a town hall 10 account. Or are you planning to go town hall 11?
    Last edited by M2W; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:28 PM.

My town hall is in the middle of uprading to town hall 11. Only a few days left of the upgrade

Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 16 Clan Tag #P9QYU8UR. Adult International relaxed mature environment Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points Clan. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Hi Halfpint,

We may be what you're looking for. All our clans easily max clan games, normally in the first couple of days. You'd be welcome to join any of our active, experienced and supportive clans.

We have four active international clans in the Bailey family. All follow the general rules:
    • English speaking only.
    • Adults 18+
    • Drama free
    • Back to back wars (can opt out)
    • Not rushed

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago.
    For TH11s and TH12s.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to an active war clan. Generally TH10s and above.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3.
    Generally TH9s (10/10+ heroes) and above

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Currently has over 40 active members! Bailey V anyone?
    Generally TH8s (near max) and above.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Mutant X | War Clan | Level 10 | TH9+ | Mature/Adult | War, Games, CWL

• Casual-Competitive • Multi-Clan Network • Organized • Safe & Fair Play
    • 40v40 & 50v50 Wars • 85% Win-Rate • Max Donations • Mature/Adult

Wars M, W, Sa @ 3pm PT (UTC-7)

Join Discord & follow instructions @ http://discord.gg/Y3BKSM3
    in-game join requests not accepted
    Clan Tag: #28P220JCV — http://mutant.team/
    Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12

ClantTouchThi5
    Consider joining clan: ClantTouchThi5
    Tag# 2U9PRJ0

War Clan established March 2015. Currently Level 14 Clan.
    Our clan members span Canada, USA, and the UK.
    Many are long time members that have been with the clan since its formation.

Active war clan, we war twice a week. War prep starts Tuesdays and Fridays.
    Active meaning we participate in all things clash (Games/Wars/CWL).
    Active doesn't mean we are overly chatty. When we are online we are clashing, so chatting is not a primary focus. If your looking for constant interaction in chat - we probably are not the best fit for you.

WARS:
    War prep starts Tuesdays (9:00 pm EST) and Fridays (8:00 pm EST).
    We expect participation in wars as we are a war clan. Not a hard and fast rule, but expect some level of participation in wars. Important to Op-Out when you are not able to fully participate.
    We expect members to make both attacks if opted in, regardless if we've already won or have no chance to win. If you opt in, you need to make both attacks. Looking for folks that are dependable.
    We don't expect you to three star every attack, and we don't kick folks for not three starring.
    We only ask you give it your best try!

Donations - we don't have a set amount just give as you would receive. Members are expected to ask for troops they need so they can practice different attacks or simply ask for "Air" "Ground" or "Any".

Clan Games ----- our clan is very active in clan gams. Focus on getting max points. We always reach max rewards each time. We expect anyone who is participating to push for max individual points so that we are all working as a team to reach the max rewards.

Clan War Leagues ----- we participate in CWL. We include all members that want to participate and rotate members so that everyone gets to play regardless of TH level. We share the extra rewards, rotating amongst different players each CWL event. We feel it best to help all members gain rewards so that they can grow their base.

So what are you waiting for you know you want to check us out.

If you're interested just request to join and note that you read our forum post.

We also play Boom Beach together as well, if you're interested check out our BB task force, same name as our clan: ClantTouchThi5

Thanks!

Pixie (IGN)
    CoC (12/2014) Level: 196 Clan Lvl 15: ClantTouchThi5

ClantTouchThi5 #2U9PRJ0
    Clash Tag# 28QQQ9QPR

PRISM - LEVEL 16 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 15 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH9 (40 combined hero's)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a TELEGRAM group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, please add Lea or Grim on Telegram to apply. You can find us here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig

Join us at ONE_PIECE, clan tag is #LYGJ8QRL. We're a level 12 clan currently rebuilding, feel free to pop by and we hope to welcome you to the clan. English speaking, international clan.

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=LYGJ8QRL