Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction of "CLAN Currency"

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Introduction of "CLAN Currency"

Currently Level 10+ clans are moving fast. Introduction of CWL and removal of Global Chat has become a curse for Low LVL Clans. Supercell is sending a message to all players indirectly to move to higher level clans.Most of the maxed players are spending more time in Forum and less time in Game. So they are giving wrong impression to SC.

In order to give Lower LVL Clans a chance and make it more challenging to LVL(10+) clans: Clan Currency.

It will be introduced from LVL 10. A certain amount of challenges(or TASKS) will be given to each clans.
    1. Donations (Have to cross a certain amount) or accomplish a overall given ratio.
    2.Have to win a certain amount of CLan Wars in a month
    3.In SINGLE PLAYER MODE 'a monthly BASE' will be given to CLans which will be SUPER HARD and 20-25 clan members have to 3 ster the base.
    4.INTRODUCTION OF CLAN CURRENCY can be a new boost on Friendly War. (it has some obstacles : people can fixed up the result .Solution: U can host only (1-2) friendly War with Clan Currency and cost will be very expensive.
    5. 20-25 clan members have to score a certain amount of 3 ster in Normal Attacks.
    6.In Clan Games : (25-30) clan members have to score ( 30*4000)=120000 CG Points.
    ............and more challenges can be added.

If they succeed , they will earn CLAN CURRENCY and They will use it to unlock new and existing clan perks ..But if they lose, DEMERIT POINTS will be given to those clans and they will lose a clan perk one at a time and if they keep losing ,CLAN LEVEL will be demoted. and some players has to pay forfeit via GEMS or RESOURCES.

Everybody knows LVL 10 or 10+clans are not only good for wars but also for farming.Specially "Treasury 50% extra Storage" perk.
    So they want challenge , Give them one.Its win-win situation.But please go easy on Low LEVEL Clans.

Forum Champion
    I really do not like your idea.
    Last edited by Vikingchief; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:02 PM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Fresh Spawn
    I understand u are in Higher level clan..

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Team567 View Post
    I understand u are in Higher level clan..
    "Losing a Clan Perk when you can't complete a challenge".....are you serious?!?! You might as well ask EVERY clan to be demoted back to Level 1! Not only will this make low level clans struggle more, it'll destroy decent high levels as well! No thanks, I'd rather be destroyed in war by a bunch of engineers in a level 15 clan and I'm in a level 3 clan.

Your idea makes no sense. For example:

In order to give Lower LVL Clans a chance and make it more challenging to LVL(10+) clans: Clan Currency.

It will be introduced from LVL 10. A certain amount of challenges(or TASKS) will be given to each clans.
    If the Clan Currency is introduced only from level 10, then how does it help low level clans? It looks like you're giving L10+ clans a way to earn currency but low level clans are left behind?

If they succeed , they will earn CLAN CURRENCY and They will use it to unlock new and existing clan perks ..But if they lose, DEMERIT POINTS will be given to those clans and they will lose a clan perk one at a time and if they keep losing ,CLAN LEVEL will be demoted. and some players has to pay forfeit via GEMS or RESOURCES.

Everybody knows LVL 10 or 10+clans are not only good for wars but also for farming.Specially "Treasury 50% extra Storage" perk.
    So they want challenge , Give them one.Its win-win situation.But please go easy on Low LEVEL Clans.
    In one sentence you say clans can LOSE perks and be DEMOTED, then soon after you call it a "win-win situation"? C'mon, this is crazy.

Thumbs down.

This is a no from me. And instead of saying "well it must be because you're in a higher level clan" just listen. First off no, most max level players are not here in the forums. And if you are going to make such a bold claim back it up. Secondly why would anyone agree to start losing things in game they have all ready acheived? Thirdly supercell has all ready stated it if there were to be any clan perks beyond level 10 they would be cosmetic in nature only. Thirdly if your idea was impmemented it would have the potential to make high level clans revert to a lower level. Members would leave a clan to find another. Clash of Clans has a lot of rpg elements. Things level up, not down. Why should a clan be punished for not having a certain number of clan war wins in a month? Regardless of your assumption of what level clan any forumer here is in, I see you getting very very little, if any support for this. Your idea would plummet the game into the gutter.

Centennial Club
    1. For Donation Ratio, really? Some can and some can't for various reasons. And what is the ratio you are thinking of....1 to 1? Pfft...please.
    2. "Win a certain amount of Clan Wars"....are you...insane? Not every clan has a awesome war record, so Imma stop you there.
    3. Uhhhh...no....just no. If you wanna heavy challenge, just wait for CWL.
    4. "Clan currency offered to lvl 10 clans"....you basically slapped the faces of every non level 10 clan out there.
    I can go on and on about how ridiculous this is. At this point we might as well say revert everyone's clan to 1 and you can't level up.

Clan level is like level of your buildings/troops/spells/heroes-it doesn't have to be made into something competitive like trophy count at higher leagues(and as such should not be allowed to decrease in any way due to inactivity).
    For measuring a clan's competitive level, we already have CWL. Even there you are not demoted if you decide not to take part in league after your first CWL is over.

Fresh Spawn
    Actually it was bit of sarcasm..I know demerit part is too much..But forget about that part for one moment.. Now imagine CWL was never introduced..And best clans can be chosen only by this challenges..Now CWL is nothing but a fairy tale in which SC thought of elite players are competing with each other in a group.But how many of us are elites..Most of us using money or farming so hard to max..That is not the definition of being elite..Being TH12 means that u are an elite..Just like being in LVL 10+ or higher Clan..If we can justify the clan only on its activities not on its total trophies ,(Like current game system)..It would be epic..

Fresh Spawn
    I am aware of the fact that CWL is mainly for end game players..