Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Level 137

Level 137

Looking for a 320/400 10th task a must neighbourhood. Preferably English speaking. I'm in the UK so on GMT timezone.

Would prefer a NH that isn't small nor at full capacity. A hood with a majority of active derby players and a hood where we are all relatively close, level wise.

I'm a helper, I'm friendly, competitive and enjoy the derby!

Not looking for chaos, so a hood that is well organized is a must.

My barn is at 2850 and my silo is 2550.

Come check us out. We are mid-large sized, on the leaderboard (so we are serious competitors), and would love you to try us out. We have 157 golds, no chaos, but we do like a laugh or two.

Miss
    Last edited by MissBehaving; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:29 PM.
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

check pm...

WhosvilleAcres is looking a couple of members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 310 if you are in derby or a total of 2790 points. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 50 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 68 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2
    GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 146
    Tag PV2PLJUL

Quote Originally Posted by MissBehaving View Post
    Come check us out. We are mid-large sized, on the leaderboard (so we are serious competitors), and would love you to try us out. We have 157 golds, no chaos, but we do like a laugh or two.

Miss
    Sounds like what I am looking for! What is your NH name? Would like to chat a bit more X

We are experienced farmers in a 320/400 task only neighborhood in the Champion League. We all play derby and work as a team to finish all the tasks. All members help each other out with whatever is needed. We love to chat and have fun while we play.

Please find at The Walking Chickens Tag #PQLYQUGJ. Give us a try. We won’t disappoint. ��

English Only please. Level Starts at 60

Pattie
    Last edited by OLuckyPattie; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:57 PM.

Thanks everyone, I've found a new hood X

Centennial Club
    Hi,
    We have an ad on Forum Neighborhood Recruitments. Ripley's farm. Check it out and if you're interested, send me a pm.
    Lvl 140, town 40 #ULU2U8Y

You may be who we are looking for❤

😍We are one big family!We have 96🏆gold trophies! Join us! 🏇5 year old neighborhood

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

We have been active since 2014! Five years ago we formed this AMAZING neighborhood! ☺

We have won 96 golden trophies! We are amazing & awesome!!! You can be too!

If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood and committed to making sure all of our fellow members needs are met!

Championship league is where we like to be and everyone finishes all nine tasks at minimum of 320 points plus tenth is required.

**Bingo,Special and Mystery derbies 320-400 point minimum**

**We aim to finish our tasks in fastest time possible! We set a timed goal each derby and work together to finish early!

We are team players with great communication! We are looking for like minded team players. Humor is welcome!

**The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 60

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Please request to join our private Facebook group under the same name of Farming Fools! Our neighborhood rules are up in tne site. Search for Farming Fools! Dont forget the ! at the end 😉

** We use Fb Messenger. This is so we can communicate and very essential during BINGO and Special themed derby weeks . This is mandatory.

After joining our Facebook or messenger and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathousecat View Post
    Thanks everyone, I've found a new hood X
    Thanks for letting us know. I will close this up.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner