Thread: Getting bored

Game is fun

Need good endgame content to spice it up a bit with the release of th13 and I think it would be fun to do some type of multiplayer raiding even if we had to take turns simultaneously hitting a base or a boss base but all I all even if you guys got us a 2v2 mode I would be stoked. Just suggesting some ideas here good job with the game so far but I've been playing for years now and it's getting boring hitting the same bases over and over.
    Last edited by frazier0984; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frazier0984 View Post
    Need good endgame content to spice it up a bit with the release of th13 and I think it would be fun to do some type of multiplayer raiding even if we had to take turns simultaneously hitting a base or a boss base but all I all even if you guys got us a 2v2 mode I would be stoked. Just suggesting some ideas here good job with the game so far but I've been playing for years now and it's getting boring hitting the same bases over and over.
    This is not clash royale. And if you're bored before new content is released, play another game in the mean time. This is not rhe only thing in existence to pass time. And wait for the th 13 update before saying you're bored....its coming in December.
    Last edited by bobkoch1984; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:44 AM.

Hey bob just trying to throw out some ideas hoping supercell guys see em... thread wasn't really meant for trolls that get off by bashing on other people's comments/Ideas which is how forums normally work anyhow minus the bashers would be kool alot I've seen here in these forums anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by frazier0984 View Post
    Hey bob just trying to throw out some ideas hoping supercell guys see em... thread wasn't really meant for trolls that get off by bashing on other people's comments/Ideas which is how forums normally work anyhow minus the bashers would be kool alot I've seen here in these forums anyhow
    My basic point was th 13 is on its way
    Whatever they have decided to do with it is all ready done
    This close to it they all ready have it set up how its going to be. Jist like when people suggest hero skins for the very next season even though whatever its going to be is all ready decided. Its not bashing, its being realistic. When an update comes out, it is content they have been working on for quite a while. Not within just a months.tike or less.

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    My basic point was th 13 is on its way
    Whatever they have decided to do with it is all ready done
    This close to it they all ready have it set up how its going to be. Jist like when people suggest hero skins for the very next season even though whatever its going to be is all ready decided. Its not bashing, its being realistic. When an update comes out, it is content they have been working on for quite a while. Not within just a months.tike or less.
    What happens when TH13 is maxxed?
    There won't be any other TH level for next 18 months.
    He is just suggesting an idea for the endgame players. If you have any issues with the idea only then point out the problems in it. Don't try to bash anyone just because you are free enough to be on the forum all day do this to each post.

Note: This is for everyone who don't have anything do but do this bashing on each post. Go Find Some Job.

Quote Originally Posted by varunagarwal1994 View Post
    What happens when TH13 is maxxed?
    There won't be any other TH level for next 18 months.
    He is just suggesting an idea for the endgame players. If you have any issues with the idea only then point out the problems in it. Don't try to bash anyone just because you are free enough to be on the forum all day do this to each post.

Note: This is for everyone who don't have anything do but do this bashing on each post. Go Find Some Job.
    I have a full time job but thanks. And i did point out other things that he could do. And I did point out that everyone eventually hits and hame and has loot sitting there until more content is released. Again its being realistic. What the op is suggesting has way to many variables, requires a certain number of people to be online at the same time and sounds like a lot of file space.

Better?? Realism and common sense unfortunatly doesnt seem to flow through everyone. (Yes THATS a bash since I'm being accused of such)