Thread: Friends Activity Question

Friends Activity Question

I have returned to HD after a break, & I think a large number of my friends are no longer active. With the old apple game center you could see when someone last played & I could delete friends who no longer played. Is there any way to tell with this new ID system?
    Thanks

Game doesn't natively support this feature, but it's been requested a few times. Some people taking to screen-shotting their frens' farms and looking for changes (or lack thereof) over time.

Ok, seeing I have about 250 it is going to get tedious lol. Maybe I will just do a major cull.
    Thanks anyway.

By the way, welcome back! We’re there any other surprises when you returned besides the valley?

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

The 80 limit was a bit of a shock. I have a baby farm on Android & main farm on iPad, so I transfer BEMs, SEMs & LEMs back & forth, I lost a few I had priced at a $1 for baby farm lol before I realised there was a limit. The other changes obviously is the new land over the road (I would have preferred more town land & new shops there), & the zebras in zoo.

This limit to 80 is really anything. I did a lot of exchange which made a little charm to this game.
    I hope they will review this rule and they will delete it.

How do people who have a big silo and a big barn

Quote Originally Posted by superman198 View Post
    This limit to 80 is really anything. I did a lot of exchange which made a little charm to this game.

Here you can find any information there is about the Buying EMs from the RSS: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

Not to get off the subject of the thread, but to answer your question about how people have big barns and silo - farming, playing all parts of the game (some) and most of all patience. You can also use the neighborhood request (the bird house) for EMs.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by superman198 View Post

Small steps, 80-EM steps, day after day. Big fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Anniebel884 View Post
    Ok, seeing I have about 250 it is going to get tedious lol. Maybe I will just do a major cull.
    Thanks anyway.

I’m still playing. Save you 1 cull

periodically I’ll screenshot the friends book, starting at the lower levels and then a month or so later I’ll have a look to see who hasn’t levelled up at all. If I don’t recognise the name & if they haven’t levelled up then I’ll delete them. If a low level farm hasn’t levelled up at least once in a month or two then it’s nit being played. But mostly I forget until I’ve got no space for new friends!!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)