Thread: A new idea about reforming the light spell

Lightbulb A new idea about reforming the light spell

I remember last time Darian came to TapTap forum and said they wanted to change the lighting spells but have no ideas, cause they didn’t want to only increase the per damage to the light spell.
    A great suggestion about reforming the lighting spell is Not increasing it damage, but giving it new character, such as when using the light spell, there can form a dark cloud on that region, and under this cloud all the defense structures will decrease their defense range(block there vision). Our designers can adjust the dark clouds radius(the whole war village? Or big radius but not whole base? whatever) and the spells duration to a proper range to make it more balance in the game.

Last edited by MareLover0211; 2 Days Ago at 09:16 AM. Reason: change some words to make more explicit

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MareLover0211 View Post
    I remember last time Darian came to TapTap forum and said they wanted to change the lighting spells but have no ideas, cause they didnít want to only increase the per damage to the light spell.
    A great suggestion about reforming the lighting spell is Not increasing it damage, but giving it new character, such as when using the light spell, there can form a dark cloud on that region, and under this cloud all the defense structures will decrease their defense range(blood there vision). Our designers can adjust the dark clouds radius(the whole war village? Or big radius but not whole base? more or less) and the spells duration to a proper range to make it more balance in the game.

With that idea you might as well beg everyone to 3 star you easier. I like your idea OP, but, you may like using it, but it will soon no longer be fun to use after you hopelessly watch your defenses fail to even try to attack. No offense, but this will make the Lightning Spell too OP. I kinda agree that it does kinda need another level, but this is a whole new terror. And if you pair your idea with a skelly spell or a bat spell...you can see that those ALONE can possibly 3 star EVERYTHING! You probably won't even need to use troops at that point! No thanks, I'd rather be 3 starred by a Queen Walk or Super P.E.K.K.A than that.

I would be kool with getting three started all the time if we had an update that gave us a new defensive building and a 4th star to earn on attacks and defenses. The cloud idea would be awsome and is a great idea I think the people at supercell would know how to bring it into the game if they try this....and if it was too op at first I wouldn't worry about it I'd just take advantage of it until supercell nerfed it. Good idea👍

Lightning spell does need something. Ar higher th levels its pretty useless as it is.

Lightning spell does need some work for sure. I haven't used a lightning spell for 2 years, give or take...it was only useable for dragons at th7 and th8..