Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: going to th 13 asap

💀Skull Brawlers 💀| #LQJO2282 | We Brawl For Stars!!

Tap Or Click Here For More

Idols &Anchors...#P8QPR9R2. Stop by and check us out. Highly competitive, but we win and lose without arguing. All adults. Stop by and see us and we'll explain the details, you can check us out, and make a decision and stay if youd like. Good luck in your searches.

We are New Brits! An adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an organised level 16 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We're currently looking to further strengthen our War and CWL lineups and I believe that you would be an excellent addition to our clan.

The Specifics:
    Clan Wars: We typically war 3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks.

Clan Games: We have completed the top tier in every Games.

CWL: We currently fight with mostly TH 12s. We try to rotate people that are interested in fighting in CWL through a sign up prior to the start based on everyone's availability. We are currently in Masters II.

What We Are Looking For From You:
    Must be over the age of 18
    Be able to download our clan app Band (we use this for discussing war strategies and keeping in touch outside the game)
    Be active
    Use both war attacks

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 16 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Ask on Discord Here
    Questions not New Brits related? PM me or Message me on Discord Here
    TH 12 Lvl 187 Heroes: 65/63/35 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 104 Heroes: 22/20 #YGRQLQYUY

Hi bystander1975

I am with you on not wanting to learn discord or band or what ever. I'm even retired over here (way older than you) with this bunch of guys and having a great time.
    This is a really laid back bunch of fellows that you can pick up attack tips from easily.

We are seeking active TH 11 and 12 members.

You must use the GREEN/RED “Clan Wars Icon” so we know you wanting to be included for selection in our Clan Wars and CWL.
    When you are in a clan war you must use both attacks.
    There is not a donation requirement minimum.
    War instructions are given before each war using COC Team Email.

Most clan most members are based in the USA (english is required) and wars generally begin about 8 pm EST

For a TH12 … you must have your AQ at level 50 and BK at level 50 and GW at level 20
    For a TH11 … you must have your AQ at level 40 and BK at level 40

Again this is the minimum we are seeking for each TH level.

To be accepted, make sure you say RANGER SENT ME FROM THE FORUM
    Last edited by RadicalRanger; 2 Days Ago at 09:55 PM. Reason: change spelling and words