Thread: Clan and Clan Recruitment Improvement Suggestion.

Clan and Clan Recruitment Improvement Suggestion.

Just a few Ideas to improve the Clan.

1. More Clan Perks Please! To add more benefits to high ranking clans and encourage players to raise their respective clans.

2. Recruiting Members. PLEASE ADD.
    LOCATION/LANGUAGE/COUNTRY to searching recruits or on profile of clashers in game.
    These would greatly help in searching for recruits and improve the community better, removing the laguage barrier in recruitment.

3. Clan Custom Titles. Increasing number of title with Perks?
    Additional Titles and custom them if they could kick members or change anything in the clan.

This would improve and give incentive to old and new members.

4. New Defense: Clan Tower Defense? Additional option that can be upgraded through Clan Funds?

5. Clan Ban List / Tag Ban
    To prevent hoppers, spies, cheaters, in general people that gives a terrible experience to the game. Rendering them unable to re enter the clan even after changing name.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Patrick
    Clan: John 3:16
    Last edited by pristonpp; 3 Days Ago at 12:00 AM. Reason: Spelling :) added number 5.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by pristonpp View Post
    Just a few Ideas to improve the Clan.

1. More Clan Perks Please! To add more benefits to high ranking clans and encourage players to raise their respective clans.

2. Recruiting Members. PLEASE ADD.
    LOCATION/LANGUAGE/COUNTRY to searching recruits or on profile of clashers in game.
    These would greatly help in searching for recruits and improve the community better, removing the laguage barrier in recruitment.

3. Clan Custom Titles. Increasing number of title with Perks?
    Additional Titles and custom them if they could kick members or change anything in the clan.

This would improve and give incentive to old and new members.

4. New Defense: Clan Tower Defense? Additional option that can be upgraded through Clan Funds?

Thanks for reading everyone.

Patrick
    Clan: John 3:16
    #1 and #3 is ruled out, but the others....I honestly don't know. And your clan is John 3:16? Noice! One of my favorite verses.

Quote Originally Posted by BacalaoistPlays View Post
    #1 and #3 is ruled out, but the others....I honestly don't know. And your clan is John 3:16? Noice! One of my favorite verses.
    Yup. Currently Clan Level 19