Thread: Addition to clan league shop

Addition to clan league shop

I feel that it would be a good addition to the clan war league shop if books were added such as book of heroes, spells, fighting, etc. Cost will be determined by administrators. But I feel like this would be a good alternative way to spend league points and would be a good addition and might even make you some money.

Why devalue the Hammers as a League Shop only items by adding Books that can already be acquired by several methods?

Fresh Spawn
    It would be nice if the league shop to have more items but maybe books arent the best choice since there are hammers and books already are obtainable from several methods. Personally id like to see an amount of dark elixir in the shop similarly to how you can buy gold and elixir already and it would be nice to get that little bit of extra de you need to buy.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LJDM View Post
    It would be nice if the league shop to have more items but maybe books arent the best choice since there are hammers and books already are obtainable from several methods. Personally id like to see an amount of dark elixir in the shop similarly to how you can buy gold and elixir already and it would be nice to get that little bit of extra de you need to buy.
    I honestly would like to see more options. Maybe you need 5 Wall Rings, or 10, or even 25. Same goes for obstacles like the Champion statues...I'd like to see more of them.

I agree that books should not be added to the league shop. But other magic items would be cool if they were added and yes even a choice on how many wall rings from 5 to 25 would be cool in increments of 5.