Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we play another cwl before th13?

CWL starts at the beginning of the season, the update usually dropped during the middle till end of month. It is likely that everyone need to play another CWL as TH12 before update.

update might drop in 3rd or 4th week , so basically we can play another cwl before next update
    but it would be another cwl for me were I cant reap rewards , maxed treasury and not able to accumulate loot
    loot gained during cwl will go to waste.. but who is not maxed it will be beneficial for them

Want a forum signature ?*Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

i think end of november is th12 esl finals, than 1st december CWL than update drops 9dec - 20dec gg

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    update might drop in 3rd or 4th week , so basically we can play another cwl before next update
    but it would be another cwl for me were I cant reap rewards , maxed treasury and not able to accumulate loot
    loot gained during cwl will go to waste.. but who is not maxed it will be beneficial for them
    4th week of the month is Christmas, so no.

Yes we can. The fact that the ESL TH12 5vs5 was moved forward confirm it will come before the previous ESL date:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    Considering that the first week of December will have CWL and the fact that such a big update is likely to come with one long maintenance (followed by several smaller ones), I doubt it will happen during that time. Especially that the 6th of December of the independance day in Finland. I also doubt Supercell would release the update during the last week of December either. At first many people will be on holidays and releasing it after Christmas eve would be a 49% 0 star in the point of view of marketing.

This leaves the two weeks between. As Darian said (above quote), App stores are closed on the weekend, so they avoid Fridays for big updates. Therefore we can forget 13-14-15 as long as 20-21-22. 9-12-16-19 are possible, but based on some data I gathered, the probability is "low".

I would then say that the highest probability is for 10th and 17th which in both case leaves two whole working days to fixes server and release patched versions in case of game breaking bug.

Current goal: 10th of December
    Backup date: 17th of December
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    I would prefer update to drop after the Dec CWL but update will generate most revenue if it drops just before CWL with many competitive players trying to get an advantage over others by gemming the update.

Senior Member HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    That would cause a massive uproar among many many players.

Proud member of Bregan D'aerth/ BrotherhoodPL. 🔥

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    I would prefer update to drop after the Dec CWL but update will generate most revenue if it drops just before CWL with many competitive players trying to get an advantage over others by gemming the update.
    The best timing for sure is at the beginning of season pass
    Delay CWL for another 2-3 days not hurt at all

I don't care about TH 13 l am still plodding along with my 12 and 3x 10s, the way l see it more loot for me on those that rush their bases. Happy hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Is there really a possibility of update dropping right before CWL? I don't think so-If there is a serious bug,it may affect the CWL, especially if they can't fix it soon.Even now,there are players reporting the game crashing after opening SCID 2.0 interface.
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    A modicum of randomness is a factor in CoC that will never go away and is done intentionally.