Thread: New Features For TH13

New Features For TH13

#1 If the Barbarian King spawns barbarians, Archer Queen spawns archers, then have you still not allowed the Grand Warden to spawn wizards?

#2 Why do you make Healer an air troop but instead of healing ground and air (all troops) you've segregated it to only heal ground?
    Looks like you're showing favoritism to ground attackers.
    Why not just remove the Healer all together before TH13?
    All games that even use a healer of some sort have a clear advantage.

#3 Why have you still not added a feature to the Clan Castle that only allows the requested troops/spells/siege machine to be donated? This is a permant fix to stop players from donating wrong either on purpose to be arrogant or by mistake by rushing. It makes it impossible to donate wrong since you can only donate what's requested.

#4 You could've kept Global Chat but only allowed players to post a recruitment sign for their clan with a 5 minute wait before posting again to lower spamming. Like it automatically fills in your clan name, clan rank but you select what TH level you are looking to recruit, age requirement, location, ect. like a filter. After you've filled in the filter then you can post.

#5 Why have you still not added a feature that shows each member who is online in their clan instead of only the clan leader being able to see?

#6 Why is there is still no feature added to prevent leaders and co-leaders from kicking other members due to an argument but they kick players mostly due to feeling superior in some way? Why not add a voting system that requires the majority of the clan to vote to "keep" or "kick" players? This will stop these degenerate players from abusing the kick option and require members to vote.
    Voting is FAIR PLAY.

With regards to #6 ... This will stop these degenerate players from abusing the kick option... Why are you placing "degenerates" in a postion of power to begin with?
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:51 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by xxBAS3BUST3Rxx View Post
    #1 If the Barbarian King spawns barbarians, Archer Queen spawns archers, then have you still not allowed the Grand Warden to spawn wizards?

#2 Why do you make Healer an air troop but instead of healing ground and air (all troops) you've segregated it to only heal ground?

#3 Why have you still not added a feature to the Clan Castle that only allows the requested troops/spells/siege machine to be donated? This is a permant fix to stop players from donating wrong either on purpose to be arrogant or by mistake by rushing. It makes it impossible to donate wrong since you can only donate what's requested.

#4 You could've kept Global Chat but only allowed players to post a recruitment sign for their clan with a 5 minute wait before posting again to lower spamming. Like it automatically fills in your clan name, clan rank but you select what TH level you are looking to recruit, age requirement, location, ect. like a filter. After you've filled in the filter then you can post.

#5 Why have you still not added a feature that shows each member who is online in their clan instead of only the clan leader being able to see?

#6 Why is there is still no feature added to prevent leaders and co-leaders from kicking other members due to an argument but they kick players mostly due to feeling superior in some way? Why not add a voting system that requires the majority of the clan to vote to "keep" or "kick" players? This will stop these degenerate players from abusing the kick option and require members to vote.
    Voting is FAIR PLAY.
    Concerning the "remove healers before th13", are you insane?! Healers are introduced to Town Hall 6s and up! Every strat that uses Healers such as Queen Walks and Super P.E.K.K.A and even healing a group of Giants will die! You'll basically force players to use only Air Strats (which many strat of air is good), but still, you'll remove a great troop! Healers are the only troops available to constantly heal from th6 to th11 when the GW is unlocked. And what do you expect people to use...heal spells? They don't even last long. Besides, if you need a healer for air, it's called setting your Grand Warden to air.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    With regards to #6 ... This will stop these degenerate players from abusing the kick option... Why are you placing "degenerates" in a postion of power to begin with?
    I don't I was referring to everysingle clan in the top 200 on leaderboards I ever been. And I've been in all top #1 clans on the USA leaderboards at some point so I know.

Centennial Club
    I think that the E Drag attacks are too overpowered as they are.
    And removing it would just be a bit mean...

Forum Superstar
    I don't I was referring to everysingle clan in the top 200 on leaderboards I ever been. And I've been in all top #1 clans on the USA leaderboards at some point so I know.
    If you want to run your clan that way, then run it that way. To say SC has to put that in the game design is ludicrous. There is a reason why there is a LEADER of every clan. If you cant or wont lead, then let someone else do it. Sc is not your leader.

Quote Originally Posted by BacalaoistPlays View Post
    Concerning the "remove healers before th13", are you insane?! Healers are introduced to Town Hall 6s and up! Every strat that uses Healers such as Queen Walks and Super P.E.K.K.A and even healing a group of Giants will die! You'll basically force players to use only Air Strats (which many strat of air is good), but still, you'll remove a great troop! Healers are the only troops available to constantly heal from th6 to th11 when the GW is unlocked. And what do you expect people to use...heal spells? They don't even last long. Besides, if you need a healer for air, it's called setting your Grand Warden to air.
    #1 Just an FYI, the majority of troops in this game are ground.
    #2 Another FYI is Healers heal infinately and can be stacked.
    The GW DOES NOT heal. You should read his description.
    The GW only gives an HP increase.
    #3 I mainly use LavaLoonion and can atleast get 2☆'s on any active maxed TH12 base design and I DO NOT even use Heal spells.

Now answer this question.
    "Can you 3☆ an active maxed TH12 using only ground troops without Healers?"
    Because if you can't then the only reason you can is because you used the only troop
    in this game that infinately heals and can be stacked and increase it's ability even more by using Rage spells.
    Where's all the LIVE streamers for CoC showing they can 3☆ maxed TH12's without using Healers?
    There aren't any. No, not "1" single person.
    All the YouTubers do is post the bases they won. They NEVER stream LIVE "all" the time so you see all their failures. This is deception to make them look skilled but they show it took them 100 tries in clan FC. Or they used some mod.
    If I 3☆ you using only air with no Heal spells and you're an active maxed TH12 with full defense CC who's more skilled? Me for not needing any kind of healing feature or you who needs an infinite healing feature for a troop?

Also, out of all your post you failed to mention a matter.
    #1 How it makes absolutely "0" logic that the devs. for this game designed the Healer to look like it flies and is indeed an air troop (it's got wings) but only heals ground troops. That makes about as much "0" logic as if the AQ who's an archer but only attacks air troops but not ground. Smh.
    Which just an FYI, the majority of troops in this game are ground.
    #favoritism or #LackofCreativeness

Now instead of posting your reply to read like you can't play the game unless you have a troop that #1 heals infinately, #2 can be stacked and #3 can have it's ability massively increased by boosting that troop with Rage spells...why didn't you post "1" suggestion that if they keep the Healer atleast let it heal both air and ground so it heals "ALL troops" since it is an air troop?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    If you want to run your clan that way, then run it that way. To say SC has to put that in the game design is ludicrous. There is a reason why there is a LEADER of every clan. If you cant or wont lead, then let someone else do it. Sc is not your leader.
    Maybe it's "ludicrous" to you because you're one the individuals on this game that does that activity. So SC added a Mute feature in Global Chat because it was so toxic. Was that "ludicrous"? Is it "ludicrous" to add that same mute feature in clan chat because that's toxic too? SC fails to ackowledge how toxic there game is. Everysingle clan in top 200 leaderboards is toxic to some degree. And you could join every one of thise clans and be polite but record clan chat everytime you log into thus game and atleast once a day you will see alot of either profanity, sexual comments, prejudicism, political treason comments, hypocrisy, ect. EVERYDAY. That's on top of these degenerates kicking other players because they didn't do so great in a war, in an fc, or because they refuse to tell their age, their country, their color of skin, ect.
    I got kicked out of a number 20ish clan in the USA leaderboards because I wouldn't disclose my age. Was kicked out of another top 20ish clan because I beat a Co-leaders base in fc but he didn't do better on my base so I started a search for a base in the clouds as a Titan I but he demanded I drop from searching and post again. The old sore loser mentality that plagues the majority of all gamers who play video games. The old "run it back" mentality until they win just so they can say they beat you. Yes, degenerates are usually the leaders and/or co-leaders. Proven FACT.
    Even "if" somebody recorded for 7 straight days how these degenerates play in all top clans and you post it on YouTube, Twitch, ect. would SC fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by U8LegionRepresentative View Post
    I think that the E Drag attacks are too overpowered as they are.
    And removing it would just be a bit mean...
    Electric Dragons do not heal infinately.
    That part of the post you're referring to is about Healers healing infinitely and suggestion(s) to make the game equal for air attackers also instead of showing favortism to ground attackers. SC cannot state it's not favoritism due to the facts that,
    #1 the majority of troops in this game are ground troops...
    and #2 they put an air troop that only ground troops benefit from.
    As I stated, it makes "0" logic the devs made an air troop but can't heal air troops.
    Makes "0" sense.
    Do you agree?
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:38 PM.

Maybe it's "ludicrous" to you because you're one the individuals on this game that does that activity. So SC added a Mute feature in Global Chat because it was so toxic. Was that "ludicrous"? Is it "ludicrous" to add that same mute feature in clan chat because that's toxic too? SC fails to ackowledge how toxic there game is. Everysingle clan in top 200 leaderboards is toxic to some degree. And you could join every one of thise clans and be polite but record clan chat everytime you log into thus game and atleast once a day you will see alot of either profanity, sexual comments, prejudicism, political treason comments, hypocrisy, ect. EVERYDAY. That's on top of these degenerates kicking other players because they didn't do so great in a war, in an fc, or because they refuse to tell their age, their country, their color of skin, ect.
    I got kicked out of a number 20ish clan in the USA leaderboards because I wouldn't disclose my age. Was kicked out of another top 20ish clan because I beat a Co-leaders base in fc but he didn't do better on my base so I started a search for a base in the clouds as a Titan I but he demanded I drop from searching and post again. The old sore loser mentality that plagues the majority of all gamers who play video games. The old "run it back" mentality until they win just so they can say they beat you. Yes, degenerates are usually the leaders and/or co-leaders. Proven FACT.
    Even "if" somebody recorded for 7 straight days how these degenerates play in all top clans and you post it on YouTube, Twitch, ect. would SC fix it?
    If you speak Spanish come to my clan we don't do that kind of things there. It is: One to Rule. I'm the leader there see you if you want.

Forum Superstar

Apples and hand grenades. Those examples have nothing at all to do with this topic.

If you think the leaders are degenerates then you leave that clan. Its their clan, not yours. They can run things how they see fit, that's why they are the leader. You don't understand how leading works at all which is why you got kicked out for basic reasons that you did. Just because a clan accepts your invite doesn't give you the right to tell others what to do. I'm guessing from your responses you get kicked rather frequently and quickly.