Thread: Ability to determine order of CC/seige troops when deployed

Exclamation Ability to determine order of CC/seige troops when deployed

My idea for an improvement of attacking ability on these tougher bases especially with TH13 about ot roll-out ... the ability to determine the deployment order of troops when deployed from CC flag drop and from seiges. This will add an controllable aspect to an attack which has been an issue since the inception of the ice golem. Please review my suggestion with attack strategy control in mind.... we can determine every troop deployed except from donated troops. Having slots 1,2,3...ect. with ability to drag-n-drop the order..... this WILL DEFINITELY BE A GAME CHANGER ATTACKING. Thank you for your consideration of this as something that needs addressed to improve quality of life and improved attacking.... as a plus..less frustration from this issue.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBILLINMICHIGAN View Post
    My idea for an improvement of attacking ability on these tougher bases especially with TH13 about ot roll-out ... the ability to determine the deployment order of troops when deployed from CC flag drop and from seiges. This will add an controllable aspect to an attack which has been an issue since the inception of the ice golem. Please review my suggestion with attack strategy control in mind.... we can determine every troop deployed except from donated troops. Having slots 1,2,3...ect. with ability to drag-n-drop the order..... this WILL DEFINITELY BE A GAME CHANGER ATTACKING. Thank you for your consideration of this as something that needs addressed to improve quality of life and improved attacking.... as a plus..less frustration from this issue.
    Wouldn't make sense anyways as some troops are faster than others. It'll just mess up the order and hence your idea will be void

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BacalaoistPlays View Post
    Wouldn't make sense anyways as some troops are faster than others. It'll just mess up the order and hence your idea will be void
    go troll somewhere else please. I see from your profile you make a point to knock any suggestions.

From the CC placement/seige machine destruction if in range of a defensive building the first troop deployed is always the largest(#spaces) ....you need to check your facts ...I have. .... troops placed out of range without a seige won’t be affected by this issue.... but it is a valid option needed for proper control of certain attacks. This is for Developers to address as it is an aspect that cannot currently be controlled by the Clasher when deploying/managing troop deployment when attacking.
    Last edited by LORDBILLINMICHIGAN; 3 Days Ago at 03:28 AM. Reason: Added info

Forum Superstar
    I would like to be able to do this.

Generally, SC likes to keep the game simple. However, I think it would be fine to have these advanced options at TH12. If you are playing at TH12, you can handle a little complexity, surely.

Troops used to exist by barracks upgrade order, elixir troops then DE. Barbs before archers before PEKKAs before minions.

Then they changed to to reverse order they went in. (The castle must have become a winding corridor?).

Then it went funny. Maybe not entirely funny. SC refuse to say what the order is. My guess is that it is buried in the code and they can't find it to be sure. If you work it out, please share.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBILLINMICHIGAN View Post
    go troll somewhere else please. I see from your profile you make a point to knock any suggestions.

From the CC placement/seige machine destruction if in range of a defensive building the first troop deployed is always the largest(#spaces) ....you need to check your facts ...I have. .... troops placed out of range without a seige won’t be affected by this issue.... but it is a valid option needed for proper control of certain attacks. This is for Developers to address as it is an aspect that cannot currently be controlled by the Clasher when deploying/managing troop deployment when attacking.
    All he did was mention a way this could mess someone up. These are public forums. Anyone has the right to post their opinion. As I was once told I am going to tell you, before you post an idea try to think of ways it might not work. Weigh out possible pros and cons, then tweak your idea so that the pros outweigh the cons.

Supercell has already stated that they will not reveal how the current CC deployment order is determined. Therefore, I doubt they would consider allowing us to control the order since it's clear they want exclusive control of it.

Edit - References:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...ment_timestamp

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...7#post11606357
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; 2 Days Ago at 01:50 PM.