Thread: Long awaited much needed practice mode

Long awaited much needed practice mode

please take my suggestion under serious advisement/consideration.... please make Practice mode where you can attack your own bases. there's so many attack strategies out there it's impossible (especially in legends) without constant friendly challenges (which is very hard to have at your disposal) to attempt to practice and learn these attacks. thank you

Attacking your own base gets requested every now and then, but if SuperCell ever adds this, I would expect a cool-down similar to Friendly Challenges if you were to move anything.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Attacking your own base gets requested every now and then, but if SuperCell ever adds this, I would expect a cool-down similar to Friendly Challenges if you were to move anything.
    It doesn't matter if there's a cooldown, we need a method in which to practice attacks. Something viable and consistent and doesn't require you to rely on other people to do so.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic14 View Post
    It doesn't matter if there's a cooldown, we need a method in which to practice attacks. Something viable and consistent and doesn't require you to rely on other people to do so.
    I’d like this too but it absolutely would need a 24 hour cool down on new bases to prevent players from practicing war attacks. I wouldn’t be surprised if this feature comes in the next update or 2. It’s been requested for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    I’d like this too but it absolutely would need a 24 hour cool down on new bases to prevent players from practicing war attacks. I wouldn’t be surprised if this feature comes in the next update or 2. It’s been requested for years.
    I agree a cooldown is necessary, all I'm asking is the ability to attack your available bases to you so that there is no need to get destroyed and frustrated in the live game or have to rely on clan mates to post friendly challenges which is extremely unreliable and equally frustrating when it isn't happening.