Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone explain this to me please

Someone explain this to me please

Last time I checked, an army camp isn’t a defence. So why is Mr. Warden here targeting it even though the lions are targeting something else? Also he was stuck there for around 10-20 seconds before dying. He left his group, and went solo! I don’t get it. Also my queen has been veering off course a lot more lately, what is going on?

DBBEA1AA-A94A-42E2-B3BC-511319B1B4B2.jpeg
    Last edited by zeldagod14; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:55 PM.

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Gw doesn’t target defenses primarily.
    Once he ‘lost’ the troops he was supporting, he chose to attack this very important building .

The Grand Warden doesn't have a favorite target. If he is not with other troops/Heores, he may target whatever is in his range.

Pro Member
    Need to see more to know why the warden 'left' the group.

From the pic, im guessing that the warden couldnt catch up with the loons. Its either you use haste on the loons or a late drop of warden.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    From the pic, im guessing that the warden couldnt catch up with the loons. Its either you use haste on the loons or a late drop of warden.
    This was the end of the attack. He apparently liked the army camps so he just randomly targeted one and the loons ended up on the other side of the base with my warden looking like an idiot

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    This was the end of the attack. He apparently liked the army camps so he just randomly targeted one and the loons ended up on the other side of the base with my warden looking like an idiot
    He has a sight range. If the troops get out of it, he won't chase them. You can see this if you forget to drop him with troops, personal experience , and drop him late. He just hits random stuff. Warden is very powerful but you really need to understand how he works. Saw a friendly attack today where he was released with hogs. A skelly spell killed the defending ice golem. Hogs were outside the range of freeze but Gordon caught the fringe. By the time the freeze ended, hogs were outside his range so he helped skellies while hogs fried. Not a ai issue. Just stuff happens.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I'm guessing he was targeting something, that wasn't destroyed, that a troop had been targeting before it died to that Archer Tower.

It's hard to say without a recording of this attack.

Hope that makes sense.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

I have also got a problem. After an update my App keeps on crashing all the time does anyone know how to fix it?

Warden was likely following another troop that targeted the camp and died. He won't leave it until it's eliminated. Don't see a problem.