Thread: Esl town hall cup

Millennial Club

Esl town hall cup

So do y'all remember at the beginning of the year when SuperCell announced the monthly Town Hall Cups for every th lvl starting at lvl 5. In May the 5th month there was the TH 5 cup, in June the 6th month the TH6 cup, in July the 7th month the TH 7 cup, and so on and so on, you get the picture. Typically it was around the 2nd/3rd weekend of the month.

Well this month they did the Town Hall 11 cup the very first weekend of the month, and the Town Hall 12 cup has been moved to the weekend of Nov 16th before Dec like it was originally slated for. I'm guess this is due to the anticipated December coc update.

Which makes me think maybe we'll be seeing the update earlier in the month of December compared to towards the end.

Forum Veteran
    Possibly, would be nice if we did, straight after we empty our season banks ��

Realistically though, I suspect it’ll be after cwl is complete for the month.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Possibly, would be nice if we did, straight after we empty our season banks ��

Realistically though, I suspect it’ll be after cwl is complete for the month.
    My guess is the 10th, the Tuesday directly after CWL ends

Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    My guess is the 10th, the Tuesday directly after CWL ends
    Naw, mid CWL, generate a ton of $$ from top competitors.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Naw, mid CWL, generate a ton of $$ from top competitors.
    You think so, only time will tell I guess. Them moving the December one from the 3rd week of dec to the 3rd week of Nov shows they plan on it being soon then later to me.

Idk if it actually be in the middle of CWL tho but that'll help with the loot overflow from season bank

I think the update will be AFTER th12 cup.
    You don't really expect th13 be released and SC tells participants hold that upgrade button..
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Centennial Club
    If you take a look at the ESL website, the online event will select the 4 teams which will play the finals in Katowice:

• Saturday, 16th November: All the preceeding rounds until RO16 have to be played.
    • Sunday, 17th November: RO16 - RO4 Matches. TOP4 Teams advance to the offline finals in Katowice

So, I guess they'll announce the finals here and in-game news, and sneak peeks will follow.

Edit: I don't like that the ESL cup finals were initially scheduled for late December, implying they had not decided they would release TH13 (or that it wasn't initially meant to be released) this year. I really really want to be positively surprised somehow, currently waiting for more sneak peeks.
    Last edited by eitiel; 1 Week Ago at 08:56 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    If you take a look at the ESL website, the online event will select the 4 teams which will play the finals in Katowice:

• Saturday, 16th November: All the preceeding rounds until RO16 have to be played.
    • Sunday, 17th November: RO16 - RO4 Matches. TOP4 Teams advance to the offline finals in Katowice

So, I guess they'll announce the finals here and in-game news, and sneak peeks will follow.

Edit: I don't like that the ESL cup finals were initially scheduled for late December, implying they had not decided they would release TH13 (or that it wasn't initially meant to be released) this year. I really really want to be positively surprised somehow, currently waiting for more sneak peeks.
    They probably wasnt thinking about that when putting out the dates for esl and it would have been a red flag for us if when they did give the dates the th12 one had nov dates right away.

But none of the esl th cups was held in katowice it was strickly online, why would the th12 one be any different.

Centennial Club

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    Didn't say you made it up, was questioning why they are doing this one differently