Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL --Medals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Super Member Electrifyingankur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    778

    CWL --Medals

    So how will/did you spend your cwl medals?
    Also i received about 510 medals (bonus inclusive) this time. I still have 200walls remaining, 4-4 levels of mortars, and about 15 number of upgrades remaining in laboratory..so I'm very confused how should i spend them...i very much think that i shud save them for coming th13 🤕...
    Thoughts
    " Sometimes in your life you just meet someone or hear something that nudges you on the right path. And that becomes the best advice. It could just be a bit of commonsense said in a way that resonates with something in you. It's nothing new, but because it connects with you it holds meaning for you. "

  2. #2
    Millennial Club HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    1,103
    Well im maxed in main hall , i just use medals for building hammers to maxout my BH which is soon and be completely full and be ready for our friendly neighbourhood TH13

    Level 258Maxed TH13



  3. #3
    Millennial Club Maestro666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,321
    I usually spend them on lab upgrades-I always put the dark troops and spells for upgrade to get rid of de as much as possible and buy one hammer and use it for an elixir troop/spell after an upgrade finishes.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    388
    My mv is max and b.h also (only walls remain in my bh) i have 914 medals with all magic item (0 shovel Nd no book of everything) , m ready for update 😊😊

  5. #5
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    13,063
    Nothing has changed since last time someone asked this. All bonus medals goes to the lowest cwl fighter (whole clan is signed in but 17 active fighters only).

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Nothing has changed since last time someone asked this. All bonus medals goes to the lowest cwl fighter (whole clan is signed in but 17 active fighters only).
    Which has nothing to do with the question asked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  7. #7
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Which has nothing to do with the question asked?
    Sorry my bad. Thought about bonus medals🤦. I save all medals for th13.

  8. #8
    Forum Elder JohnnyPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On the Meridian of Misery
    Posts
    2,682
    I have several accounts and only casually play them. Therefore, my builders are rarely all busy. Which means that the time of an upgrade is no big deal to me; I can wait it out. Hammers essentially give you loot + time for 120 medals. Since time doesn't matter to me, their only value is the amount of loot saved, which is at most 12M gold or elixir. That equates to 1M per 10 medals. Wall rings on the other hand... 1 wall ring equates to 1M gold or elixir, and you can buy 10 wall rings for 50 medals. That equates to 2M per 10 medals. If you're like everyone else, at TH12 you'll max all buildings and Heroes waaaaayyyy before walls. Wall rings give you the best bang for your buck.

    Similarly, never buy the Hammer of Heroes. Everyone runs out of DE upgrades first, leaving them with nowhere to spend DE. Wasting your medals on hero hammers will just get you to the point of wasted DE sooner.

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I have several accounts and only casually play them. Therefore, my builders are rarely all busy. Which means that the time of an upgrade is no big deal to me; I can wait it out. Hammers essentially give you loot + time for 120 medals. Since time doesn't matter to me, their only value is the amount of loot saved, which is at most 12M gold or elixir. That equates to 1M per 10 medals. Wall rings on the other hand... 1 wall ring equates to 1M gold or elixir, and you can buy 10 wall rings for 50 medals. That equates to 2M per 10 medals. If you're like everyone else, at TH12 you'll max all buildings and Heroes waaaaayyyy before walls. Wall rings give you the best bang for your buck.

    Similarly, never buy the Hammer of Heroes. Everyone runs out of DE upgrades first, leaving them with nowhere to spend DE. Wasting your medals on hero hammers will just get you to the point of wasted DE sooner.
    It will, but for most people, time with heroes down is what they really care about minimising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  10. #10
    Forum Superstar joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    3,347
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I have several accounts and only casually play them. Therefore, my builders are rarely all busy. Which means that the time of an upgrade is no big deal to me; I can wait it out. Hammers essentially give you loot + time for 120 medals. Since time doesn't matter to me, their only value is the amount of loot saved, which is at most 12M gold or elixir. That equates to 1M per 10 medals. Wall rings on the other hand... 1 wall ring equates to 1M gold or elixir, and you can buy 10 wall rings for 50 medals. That equates to 2M per 10 medals. If you're like everyone else, at TH12 you'll max all buildings and Heroes waaaaayyyy before walls. Wall rings give you the best bang for your buck.

    Similarly, never buy the Hammer of Heroes. Everyone runs out of DE upgrades first, leaving them with nowhere to spend DE. Wasting your medals on hero hammers will just get you to the point of wasted DE sooner.
    My base is recovering from a rushed state, from when the siege was introduced..
    I am looking like completing everything before DE.. Therefore i find best value on upgrading a hero.. Queen for now.. Is going to 59 atm, so will go to 60 with hammer..
    Like yourself, I am heavy on accounts, and in no hurry.. But I would like the heroes at point, so I can start to play catch up with the big boy strats..

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •