Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL --Medals

CWL --Medals

So how will/did you spend your cwl medals?
    Also i received about 510 medals (bonus inclusive) this time. I still have 200walls remaining, 4-4 levels of mortars, and about 15 number of upgrades remaining in laboratory..so I'm very confused how should i spend them...i very much think that i shud save them for coming th13 🤕...
    Thoughts
    " Sometimes in your life you just meet someone or hear something that nudges you on the right path. And that becomes the best advice. It could just be a bit of commonsense said in a way that resonates with something in you. It's nothing new, but because it connects with you it holds meaning for you. "

Well im maxed in main hall , i just use medals for building hammers to maxout my BH which is soon and be completely full and be ready for our friendly neighbourhood TH13

Level 258Maxed TH13

I usually spend them on lab upgrades-I always put the dark troops and spells for upgrade to get rid of de as much as possible and buy one hammer and use it for an elixir troop/spell after an upgrade finishes.

Banned
    My mv is max and b.h also (only walls remain in my bh) i have 914 medals with all magic item (0 shovel Nd no book of everything) , m ready for update 😊😊

Nothing has changed since last time someone asked this. All bonus medals goes to the lowest cwl fighter (whole clan is signed in but 17 active fighters only).

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Nothing has changed since last time someone asked this. All bonus medals goes to the lowest cwl fighter (whole clan is signed in but 17 active fighters only).
    Which has nothing to do with the question asked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Which has nothing to do with the question asked?
    Sorry my bad. Thought about bonus medals🤦. I save all medals for th13.

I have several accounts and only casually play them. Therefore, my builders are rarely all busy. Which means that the time of an upgrade is no big deal to me; I can wait it out. Hammers essentially give you loot + time for 120 medals. Since time doesn't matter to me, their only value is the amount of loot saved, which is at most 12M gold or elixir. That equates to 1M per 10 medals. Wall rings on the other hand... 1 wall ring equates to 1M gold or elixir, and you can buy 10 wall rings for 50 medals. That equates to 2M per 10 medals. If you're like everyone else, at TH12 you'll max all buildings and Heroes waaaaayyyy before walls. Wall rings give you the best bang for your buck.

Similarly, never buy the Hammer of Heroes. Everyone runs out of DE upgrades first, leaving them with nowhere to spend DE. Wasting your medals on hero hammers will just get you to the point of wasted DE sooner.

Centennial Club
    I'm saving mine for the update. Currently have 1995, no hammers bought yet, but I will stock up on those at least 1 week before the update, so the cooldown is gone when it drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    So how will/did you spend your cwl medals?
    Also i received about 510 medals (bonus inclusive) this time. I still have 200walls remaining, 4-4 levels of mortars, and about 15 number of upgrades remaining in laboratory..so I'm very confused how should i spend them...i very much think that i shud save them for coming th13 🤕...
    Thoughts
    Ok that's impossible.. you should max out th 12 then only you can feel better in th 13.. So use ur medal for th 12 and save again in each cwl season .. then go for th 13