Thread: Advise me Please!!!

Exclamation Advise me Please!!!

Super Cell Released Every Clash Of Clans Update Version in Google Play Store Officially. But, In our country, we can't use Google play store to download and upgrade the Clash of clans Update. So, Do anyone know other best app store app to upgrade COC Update, except Google Play Store. 70% of people are using the mobile android Phone in our country.But, we can't Update every COC Update from Google Play Store. So, we always looking for the every COC Update from some app website which are from Google. They are not safety. So,Please help and guide me if someone know the best COC download app store app.
    Til this time ,we always rely on Apkpure app website to download COC Update.But, we faced some problem in sometime. Waiting for your reply message and thank you so much for every advice words for me.

So clash is in your country prohibited and you ask us how to bypass?

Edit:
    Or is it just the google play store → get ios or fire os someone could say😬 → would be the "official bypass"
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 1 Week Ago at 12:49 PM.

Your best bet would be to use a VPN.I don't think SC has problems with it-

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...l-in-coc/page3

Edit:Actually SC doesn't approve of any VPN use according to Darian in that post.
    Last edited by Maestro666; 1 Week Ago at 01:29 PM.

Thank for your words my friend! Clash is not prohibited for our country. But,Google play store prohibited to download clash in our country for us.Most of people always said to use VPN app. But, I don't want to use VPN app.I want to use app store like a google play store to download COC.70% of people are using Android Phone.So,I We couldn't use iOS or any other OS .
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    So clash is in your country prohibited and you ask us how to bypass?

Edit:
    Or is it just the google play store → get ios or fire os someone could say → would be the "official bypass"

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Your best bet would be to use a VPN.I don't think SC has problems with it-
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...l-in-coc/page3
    Erm.... You think sc has no problems with it and shared the link where darian specificly said that using vpn is an unsupported way to play the game?!?!🤯

Edit:
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 1 Week Ago at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Erm.... You think sc has no problems with it and shared the link where darian specificly said that using vpn is an unsupported way to play the game?!?!🤯

Edit:
    Woah I didn't see that post-lol I should have read that more carefully.

Is it an Huawei device? VPN to another Google Play will not help you in that particular case, since Google is a US based company and thus imposed the ban globally. And as you already found out, those apk sites are now useless, Supercell plugged that hole not long ago, rendering the unofficial providers basically useless.

Article published by a Myanmar press source : https://www.mmtimes.com/news/google-...mar-users.html
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 02:48 PM.

Yes, I am from Myanmar and My device is Huawei. But, that is not concerning with devices. Because, in our country, not only Huawei Phone but also any other Androud Phone can't download COC App from Google Play Store. Whenever we tried to download from Google play, it always show that this item can't available in your country .
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Is it an Huawei device? VPN to another Google Play will not help you in that particular case, since Google is a US based company and thus imposed the ban globally. And as you already found out, those apk sites are now useless, Supercell plugged that hole not long ago, rendering the unofficial providers basically useless.

Article published by a Myanmar press source : https://www.mmtimes.com/news/google-...mar-users.html