Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I rush at this point?

Should I rush at this point?

Hello fellow clashers!
    I'm a BH 6 and I'm not sure if it's a good idea to rush to BH 7 and finally BH8. The main reason is that I've read in wiki that matchmaking is based on your trophies AND Builder Hall level. Yet everywhere I read that it's the best idea to rush in builder base, and it makes sense. I've already rushed to BH6 actually, but I'm not sure if it's best to rush further AT THIS CURRENT STAGE. So here's my Player ID #PY8UCVL9L Would you kindly check my base and my troops and let me know of your advice? Thanks!

Go to Bh7. Once you do the storages, troops that you use most, and placed the additional defenses, go to bh8. Continue this till you reach bh9. You can catch up on everything there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Go to Bh7. Once you do the storages, troops that you use most, and placed the additional defenses, go to bh8. Continue this till you reach bh9. You can catch up on everything there.
    What about Battle machine? As it's currently level 5, I don't feel much safe to leave it like this and rush. Should I try to upgrade it as high as I can before going to next BH or it doesn't matter that much?
    (By the way I completely forgot that there is BH9 LOL).
    Last edited by AlborzTheIceDragon; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlborzTheIceDragon View Post
    What about Battle machine? As it's currently level 5, I don't feel much safe to leave it like this and rush. Should I try to upgrade it as high as I can before going to next BH or it doesn't matter that much?
    Hero level doesn't matter much since ability is unlocked , upgrade it whenever you can but don't hold off going up just to max the BM (or any building level not compulsory for upgrading BH).

Hello fellow clashers!
    I'm a BH 6 and I'm not sure if it's a good idea to rush to BH 7 and finally BH8. The main reason is that I've read in wiki that matchmaking is based on your trophies AND Builder Hall level. Yet everywhere I read that it's the best idea to rush in builder base, and it makes sense. I've already rushed to BH6 actually, but I'm not sure if it's best to rush further AT THIS CURRENT STAGE. So here's my Player ID #PY8UCVL9L Would you kindly check my base and my troops and let me know of your advice? Thanks!
    So...first of all, matchmaking is based solely on your trophies once you get to your level. Second of all, the BB is a rusher’s game - you should no longer max after BH3, maybe BH4 at the latest. My suggestion - rush to BH9, stopping only to upgrade the minimum buildings required and one attack strategy.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

I didn't have to read your post, just the title. In builderbase, the answer is always yes in my opinion.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Just compare gold mine and elixir collector production: what is your current level of production at BH6? A BH9 with max mines and collectors makes 12k of each per hour. That's 288k or each per day. Stop trying to max and rush to BH9. Take advantage of all of that free loot.

My third account was hyper-rushed to BH9 with a lvl 5 BM. As long as you have the ability (unlocked at lvl 5), it's not much of a hindrance.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Great advice here. Just rush. Rushing always will yield a better result.

Centennial Club
    Always rush, as soon as your storages can hold the loot to upgrade you should be on your way.