Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Townhall 2 - 9 Only

IMHO, it was a TERRIBLE idea not to offer this gem deal to TH10-12. I know MOST of my clan would have used it to purchase EXTRA war base slots. (similar to low level users buy builders) .. Simply a bad business decision in my opinion.

Level: 180 | TH: 12
    LexCorp™ Family Leader and Founder of Sea Monsters
    Clash Beaus, Lecult, and Leader War
    Potluck Admin
    Apply in-game(NOPE)

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonevapor View Post
    IMHO, it was a TERRIBLE idea not to offer this gem deal to TH10-12. I know MOST of my clan would have used it to purchase EXTRA war base slots. (similar to low level users buy builders) .. Simply a bad business decision in my opinion.
    That may be the case for your clan

But think of other clans where cheap gems for high level players (particularly th12) with an update just round the corner....
    Bet result would be people either not buying gems for upgrade at usual price or complaining that they have finished too quickly

Now that would be a bad business decision.

I agree as my main account just hit TH12 I woulda loved this! More so with the 1 gem donation, i could do with the extra gems 😂

So I’m here hoping it might be a slightly bigger more expensive one for TH10+ only too (such as like 5k gems, for a tenner or something, but we shall only see

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by IncoTheTrueLazer View Post
    So I’m here hoping it might be a slightly bigger more expensive one for TH10+ only too (such as like 5k gems, for a tenner or something, but we shall only see
    I am hoping for this also!!!

How did you get that incredible offer? I never got offer for more than 1200 gems (I'm TH7)

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMiner View Post
    How did you get that incredible offer? I never got offer for more than 1200 gems (I'm TH7)
    It was only available for a couple days. I am nearly certain it was offered to every TH9 down, you probably just didn't check the offers those days. I got it on all three of my bases that qualified (TH 2-9.) I surely would have purchased it on 4 more accounts if it weren't for the town hall restriction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.