Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Townhall 2 - 9 Only

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    Real bummer that they don't offer this for higher town halls. I would absolutely buy it on my main. I simply don't need the gems on my other (lower) accounts.

I wonder why they don't want to offer this to everyone.
    So lower th's can catch up? 4000 gems will help but not that much, and I bet they're missing out big time not including higher accounts.
    As they have stated many times.. Its not always just about making money..
    I see it as a way of giving something to the lower account guys..
    After all, the December update will make no difference whatsoever to someone with a 9 or lower..

Is a bummer when they dont put all their effort into the max hall players..

Hmm, 4000 gems for $3 on my th8. It already has 20,000 gems, but still, that's a good deal....

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

This offer is good but it doesn't make much sense if you are th7/8/9 since you can get the gold pass by spending additional 1.4 dollars. Granted, you will have to work for the rewards in that case, especially ones at the end, but it has far better value,not to mention a hero skin being available with it.

Pro Member
    One reason to sell gems cheap like this to a young account, is so they can get their builders. Which Im hoping anyone th10+ has the builders that can be acquired with gems.

I really would have loved it to see it above th9
    My mini already has alot of gems... I mean the deal is good but not worth for my small account.... Would have bought it if it was in my main.... But I guess life is never perfect.. Live on

I would have loved to see it for my TH 10-12 accounts too, but I did buy it on my TH9, 2 TH7s and TH6.

So thank you supercell for the great offer! I got some good leveling up done today.

How come the hacker's at TH 1 can't get this offer?

Centennial Club
    Thanks to this offer, tempted me to create a 2nd account
    Clan: CITATS (since 2013)
    Position: Leader
    Clan Tag: #PG080UQ

Centennial Club
    Reminds me of the "kingly offer"..
    That one was far crazier...was 16x value if i remembered correctly..

Aww I missed this offer, I liked the kingly offer on my minis and could have used some cheap gems