Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New gaming regulations in China?

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    We will see in 30 years when China has a highly educated and successful workforce and the West has a zombie generation who are highly skilled at tapping a phone screen.
    The forum is a place for players to talk about Clash of Clans, not engage in political discussions.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 65/65/40
    Walls:
    ALL ZAPS
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

snip
    If you want to go the political way → there are way bigger problems in the world then restricting playtime for kids by laws.

No need to mention the downside on gaming business because cant play/spend money.

Centennial Club
    We will see in 30 years when China has a highly educated and successful workforce and the West has a zombie generation who are highly skilled at tapping a phone screen.
    (you won't have to wait 30 years)
    in my domain, 30 years ago, most publications came from the US
    30 years later, most publications come from China.

Ever since I started playing CoC, I have been sleep deprived. Of course, this is just my lack of self discipline, so I have only myself to blame, but I can imagine what it is like for kids, especially those that lack good parental control. I do not know how this is going to work out (individualised personal break time?), but it might be a welcomed move for parents that are struggling to help their kids quit the addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    Ever since I started playing CoC, I have been sleep deprived. Of course, this is just my lack of self discipline, so I have only myself to blame, but I can imagine what it is like for kids, especially those that lack good parental control. I do not know how this is going to work out (individualised personal break time?), but it might be a welcomed move for parents that are struggling to help their kids quit the addiction.
    It can be anything. My son struggled with putting down a book he was into. He has a phone, tablet, xbox. But books get him in trouble when he was just going to read a chapter before going to sleep. Hard to fuss about reading but we had to.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22