Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a question about help and support

Centennial Club

I have a question about help and support

Tell me if my old account (which was lost) was connected to google play account not a supercell id .can i recovered that account from help and support
    Last edited by Vibgyor; November 10th, 2019 at 01:48 AM.

If you haven't recovered the account previously and can provide all the correct account information, probably...

Level 18
    - 17,872/18,500 | Master III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 208] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by Vibgyor View Post
    Tell me if my old account (which was lost) was connected to google play account not a supercell id .can i recovered that account from help and support
    My main and most important advice: do NOT attempt to reclaim your old account IN GAME while connected to any of your current accounts. Do not attempt neither for a ‘friend’ or anyone else, let them deal with support.
    If you do not have all required information, you may get all your accounts banned for ‘phishing attempt’ (on your old lost account).

Try by email or the form, knowing that you WILL be asked for ownership information:
    Email Support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com
    Or use the following contact form http://supr.cl/Support4Clash
    or start a new village, and contact support from it (without any link existing to your current ones).

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    My main and most important advice: do NOT attempt to reclaim your old account IN GAME while connected to any of your current accounts. Do not attempt neither for a ‘friend’ or anyone else, let them deal with support.
    If you do not have all required information, you may get all your accounts banned for ‘phishing attempt’ (on your old lost account).

Try by email or the form, knowing that you WILL be asked for ownership information:
    Email Support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com
    Or use the following contact form http://supr.cl/Support4Clash
    or start a new village, and contact support from it (without any link existing to your current ones).
    I have all correct information about my friends old account and i want to help him to recover him village

Quote Originally Posted by Vibgyor View Post
    I have all correct information about my friends old account and i want to help him to recover him village
    You mentioned that it was your account in the first post. Now you say you want to help your friend recover his account. So whose account needs recovering actually?

You can do the account recovery only if you created it in the first place-you are not supposed to do so for anyone else since account sharing is against ToS. If you enter wrong info you will get banned like others said.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    You mentioned that it was your account in the first post. Now you say you want to help your friend recover his account. So whose account needs recovering actually?

You can do the account recovery only if you created it in the first place-you are not supposed to do so for anyone else since account sharing is against ToS. If you enter wrong info you will get banned like others said.
    No, you didn't understand what i want to say. In my first post i said( if )it was my accnt then what i do. Actually my friend want to recover his accnt and he wants to know about the help and support so if u tell me about it then i will explained him what he should do for getting his acvnt back.

Wait a minute lets stop your confusing posts. First it was your village then it was your friend village........
    To your first thing → no one can/will give you the information if the village is saved with scid or not → take a look at the profil achievments🤫.
    Second → never try to recover villages that arent yours → even if you just want to help.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; November 10th, 2019 at 07:43 AM.

But aside from the mine/his-account thingy... Yes, one can recover the village, if it wasn't saved with SCID. How do I know? I got mine recovered and transfered to SCID.

NEVER contact support 'on behalf of someone else'. The village in question will be banned as soon as anyone from the support side even remotely suspects phishing.

Your friend should contact SC CS as stated by PaluEF. That's the only way that might work [if they have all the correct information]

You need these info

Name of your clans , Prev nick names , date you created the account . reciept of purchases . and access to your google account

Level 258Maxed TH13