Thread: Level 68 looking for bigger NH

Level 68 looking for bigger NH

Looking for a bigger competitive neighborhood in champions league with at least 15+ opted in on derby (baby farms should not be included).
    ☆ Currently Level 68 close to leveling up to 69.
    ☆ Timezone is at GMT +8 (Philippines time) always on every start of derby (4PM or 16:00 here)
    ☆ All machines unlock for my level (next machine is on level 70 - Hat maker)
    ☆ All fishing spots unlocked. Duck Salon and Lobster Pool both have max 6 slots.
    ☆ With 96 plots for farming crops.
    ☆ Town player (Reputation level 16)
    ▪︎Max town hall (42 capacity) & eggspress train (14 visitors per arrival of train)
    ▪︎Close to upgrading personal train to max (currently with 8 slots and 2h maintenance time)
    ▪︎With max (6) slots on all service buildings but working now on lowering their service time to reach least time.
    ▪︎Doing strategy of ready town visitors: 4 sets of 9 visitors (ex. 9 mechanic, 9 teachers, 9 dancers and 9 actresses) 6 remaining is always strongman for muscle task. Numbers will be different when playing power derby.
    ☆ Will always take 320/400 task and extra task with no question
    ☆ With experience on stacking, mostly basket tasks but i can also do production tasks up to 30x produce (but i would like to learn more of techniques, if there's any).

Overall, i'm looking for a very active hood that plans and communicates well not just on winning derby but overall aspects of game too such as valley, trading and weekly/global events.

If you wanna check out my farm and town my tag is PU28U989.
    Last edited by Ibssoli27; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:10 AM.

Sent you a PM.....

😍We are one big family!We have 96🏆gold trophies! Join us! 🏇5 year old neighborhood

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

We have been active since 2014! Five years ago we formed this AMAZING neighborhood! ☺

We have won 96 golden trophies! We are amazing & awesome!!! You can be too!

If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood and committed to making sure all of our fellow members needs are met!

Championship league is where we like to be and everyone finishes all nine tasks at minimum of 320 points plus tenth is required.

**Bingo,Special and Mystery derbies 320-400 point minimum**

**We aim to finish our tasks in fastest time possible! We set a timed goal each derby and work together to finish early!

We are team players with great communication! We are looking for like minded team players. Humor is welcome!

**The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 60

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Please request to join our private Facebook group under the same name of Farming Fools! Our neighborhood rules are up in tne site. Search for Farming Fools! Dont forget the ! at the end 😉

** We use Fb Messenger. This is so we can communicate and very essential during BINGO and Special themed derby weeks . This is mandatory.

After joining our Facebook or messenger and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤