Thread: Level 68 looking for bigger NH

Level 68 looking for bigger NH

Looking for a bigger competitive neighborhood in champions league with at least 15+ opted in on derby (baby farms should not be included).
    ☆ Currently Level 68 close to leveling up to 69.
    ☆ Timezone is at GMT +8 (Philippines time) always on every start of derby (4PM or 16:00 here)
    ☆ All machines unlock for my level (next machine is on level 70 - Hat maker)
    ☆ All fishing spots unlocked. Duck Salon and Lobster Pool both have max 6 slots.
    ☆ With 96 plots for farming crops.
    ☆ Town player (Reputation level 16)
    ▪︎Max town hall (42 capacity) & eggspress train (14 visitors per arrival of train)
    ▪︎Close to upgrading personal train to max (currently with 8 slots and 2h maintenance time)
    ▪︎With max (6) slots on all service buildings but working now on lowering their service time to reach least time.
    ▪︎Doing strategy of ready town visitors: 4 sets of 9 visitors (ex. 9 mechanic, 9 teachers, 9 dancers and 9 actresses) 6 remaining is always strongman for muscle task. Numbers will be different when playing power derby.
    ☆ Will always take 320/400 task and extra task with no question
    ☆ With experience on stacking, mostly basket tasks but i can also do production tasks up to 30x produce (but i would like to learn more of techniques, if there's any).

Overall, i'm looking for a very active hood that plans and communicates well not just on winning derby but overall aspects of game too such as valley, trading and weekly/global events.

If you wanna check out my farm and town my tag is PU28U989.
    Last edited by Ibssoli27; 4 Days Ago at 12:10 AM.

Sent you a PM.....