Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Question regarding Amazon wallet purchase

  1. #1
    Forum Elder helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    2,138

    Smile Question regarding Amazon wallet purchase

    Hi Clashers,

    Is there a way to buy in-game packs with amazon wallet money directly, Like we do with credit cards etc

    Got 4 GC (total 200$ worth), was going to buy them at 30% discount from someone, update coming soon, just getting things ready lol

    Thanks for your time reading this

    Have a great day/night
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>29/46/40

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by helldestroyer View Post
    Hi Clashers,

    Is there a way to buy in-game packs with amazon wallet money directly, Like we do with credit cards etc

    Got 4 GC (total 200$ worth), was going to buy them at 30% discount from someone, update coming soon, just getting things ready lol

    Thanks for your time reading this

    Have a great day/night
    Yes Amazon is best app for purchasing any thing
    But this matter is for your safety so first you should
    Check all and then you can buy your pack...
    And you should don't go other other websites because
    There are many Fraud or fake Amazon so you should
    Be careful

    Thank you..

  3. #3
    Forum Elder helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    2,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon2222 View Post
    Yes Amazon is best app for purchasing any thing
    But this matter is for your safety so first you should
    Check all and then you can buy your pack...
    And you should don't go other other websites because
    There are many Fraud or fake Amazon so you should
    Be careful

    Thank you..
    Thanks for your response, but was off topic
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>29/46/40

  4. #4
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    44
    If you have clash installed from the amazon appstore, you would be making purchases from the amazon wallet

  5. #5
    Forum Elder helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    2,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnt9506 View Post
    If you have clash installed from the amazon appstore, you would be making purchases from the amazon wallet
    nice catch will have to find someone with amazon app store phone/install that store
    Last edited by helldestroyer; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:09 PM.
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>29/46/40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •