Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Deleting / Editing clan chats

  1. #1
    Super Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    988

    Deleting / Editing clan chats

    It's been a lot of times , which i've sent a message by mistake cause it was copied from some where else and we accidently clicked on paste bottom , or sent a message which was not typed completed or said anything when we were mad and now we regret it


    So it would be cool so upgrade the clan chat system cause it really lacks of options

    Level 243Maxed TH12



  2. #2
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    oblivion
    Posts
    791
    seeing as how leaders deleting messages from clan chat is ruled out i would assume this is too,

    easy to abuse

    send something offensive, wait for an inappropriate response, delete your message then report the response
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

  3. #3
    Super Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    988
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    seeing as how leaders deleting messages from clan chat is ruled out i would assume this is too,

    easy to abuse

    send something offensive, wait for an inappropriate response, delete your message then report the response
    well , knife can be used to both cut the fruit and killing the man , it depends on how people would use it .

    Level 243Maxed TH12



  4. #4
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    well , knife can be used to both cut the fruit and killing the man , it depends on how people would use it .
    Given what we know about human beings, we can guarantee that there will be folks who choose the latter rather than the former.

  5. #5
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    6,061
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    well , knife can be used to both cut the fruit and killing the man , it depends on how people would use it .
    That same argument can be used for global chat, yet look what happened to that
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 56 | AQ 56 | GW 21 |

  6. #6
    Super Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    988
    On global chat , there were no controls on it , except some reports which moderators would check

    But this is the clan we are talking about , leaders and co leaders have eyes on it .

    Level 243Maxed TH12



  7. #7
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    oblivion
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    On global chat , there were no controls on it , except some reports which moderators would check

    But this is the clan we are talking about , leaders and co leaders have eyes on it .
    and yet leaders and coleaders deleting messages from clan chat is a ruled out idea
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

  8. #8
    Super Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    988
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    and yet leaders and coleaders deleting messages from clan chat is a ruled out idea
    As it should be , people should be able to control their messages , not anyone else

    Level 243Maxed TH12



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •