Thread: Housenumbers in the valley

New Bloke/Chick

Housenumbers in the valley

I saw an idea in dutch with no translation, so I tought I translate it for him/her. The idea was that maybe the houses in the valley can get a "housenumber". Just like in real life each house has a number so you can recognice where you are. If your truck has problems, you can say in your Neighbourhood: "I am stuck between number 22 and 23" or something like that. The credits for this idea goes to dayhoux.
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 10th, 2019 at 08:29 AM.

wouldnt that require everyone to have a map of the place to be of any use?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    wouldnt that require everyone to have a map of the place to be of any use?
    hmmm...maybe not. The numbers would be the map. Just like in a real life NH, the numbers would be sequential and distributed in a pattern so if you can count, 😁 you’d be good to go.

I like this idea. It allows for the existence of the unpopular clouds but gives incentive to explore by creating a sense of direction and a way back “home”.

Thank you schiederij. Thank you dayhoux.

EDIT: I think village should be Valley. Until I read the text I thought the OP meant the Town though that could be on me. Maybe a kind Mod could adjust it.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; November 10th, 2019 at 06:29 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    hmmm...maybe not. The numbers would be the map. Just like in a real life NH, the numbers would be sequential and distributed in a pattern so if you can count, 😁 you’d be good to go.

I like this idea. It allows for the existence of the unpopular clouds but gives incentive to explore by creating a sense of direction and a way back “home”.

Thank you schiederij. Thank you dayhoux.

EDIT: I think village should be Valley. Until I read the text I thought the OP meant the Town though that could be on me. Maybe a kind Mod could adjust it.
    Thank you for noticing I wrote "Village" in stead of "Valley" and thanks mod for changing that. It is confusing for me because of the Dutch translations, let me explain. In Dutch the Valley is called "het Dorp", which litteraly is translated to the Village. And the Town in Dutch is called "de Stad", which litteraly is the Town. If you'd litteraly translate Valley to Dutch, you get "de Vallei", but that's (in Dutch) more like a landscape between two mountains OR a kind of a (flower)garten and not what the Valley in Hay Day is. The best (option of) translation for the Hay Day valley is in Dutch "het Dorp", but it is not fully correct. I hope you understand!

Quote Originally Posted by schiederij View Post
    Thank you for noticing I wrote "Village" in stead of "Valley" and thanks mod for changing that. It is confusing for me because of the Dutch translations, let me explain. In Dutch the Valley is called "het Dorp", which litteraly is translated to the Village. And the Town in Dutch is called "de Stad", which litteraly is the Town. If you'd litteraly translate Valley to Dutch, you get "de Vallei", but that's (in Dutch) more like a landscape between two mountains OR a kind of a (flower)garten and not what the Valley in Hay Day is. The best (option of) translation for the Hay Day valley is in Dutch "het Dorp", but it is not fully correct. I hope you understand!
    I do.😊

Aside: You have a very, very good grasp of English. Once anyone read your post they would have known what you meant but I thought (arguably, for sure) that perhaps more people would click on it if they saw it was a Valley idea.