Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need to know before th 13

It will be a tera Tesla

There are still some that havent placed their eagle.. Is surprising what limits people will go to in order to shave some weight..

I suggested a while since, I wouldnt be surprised if there was an OTTO type thing linked to the jump to 13..
    I appreciate, they usually let people play and build as they like.. But a lot of folk maxed too early, and put their feet up and device down, waiting for the new content..
    I do expect them to have learned a lesson, more so with the farming enhancements available now.

I think they will either need to try and put the breaks on, or release new content at an ever increasing frequency.. just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    There are still some that havent placed their eagle.. Is surprising what limits people will go to in order to shave some weight..
    Erm.... Buying townhall packs that includes building and then not placing them → counts as placed → you can upgrade th → unplaced building counts towards warweight.
    Else you couldnt upgrade your th unless you have bought-placed the buildings with ressources.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by SSeleulc View Post
    As Charles Barkley would say, I just had a "Turrible" thought. Wouldn't the ultimate supercellish thing to do be to require that otto be finished before going to th 13?
    Of course not. It would not be remotely supercellish.

Oh, and why would you have a th12 and not max the giga asap?
    Indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by KaleboIV View Post
    If the Lvl 5 Giga Tesla isn't required to get TH13, SC will have to make a lot more TH variant designs, like TH13 with Lvl 1 GT, etc.
    Another good point. You guys are starting to convince me the Giga5 will be required before can move to Th13/giga6.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Another good point. You guys are starting to convince me the Giga5 will be required before can move to Th13/giga6.
    65% certainty achieved.
    Last edited by Vikingchief; November 10th, 2019 at 02:57 AM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

If theres another button to separate upgrading TH and upgrading GigaTesla considering the last update that they laid out groundwork then G5 is not a required. But as of now theres only one button, And im speculating you need to hit that townhall until TH13 upgrade button appears like other defense buildings unless SC is encouraging players to engineer TH once again.
    If we want variations on defenses, i guess BH does that thing.
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; November 10th, 2019 at 03:17 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    I am purely speculating here...but considering we have to hit the upgrade button to progress the giga tesla, I am presuming that to get th13, this option only becomes available when you have a 5star th12.

No inside knowledge, no proof, just speculation based on how the game button mechanic works.
    I agree with this. It would not be fair to the people who have maxed their Th12 and then you can go from lvl1 Th12 to 13 so I would also think you need to max it.

Will th 13 will remove the giga tesla ??

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    I am purely speculating here...but considering we have to hit the upgrade button to progress the giga tesla, I am presuming that to get th13, this option only becomes available when you have a 5star th12.

No inside knowledge, no proof, just speculation based on how the game button mechanic works.
    this wouldn’t be much of an issue, they could just include a upgrade TH button and an upgrade Giga Tesla button.

Quote Originally Posted by KaleboIV View Post
    If the Lvl 5 Giga Tesla isn't required to get TH13, SC will have to make a lot more TH variant designs, like TH13 with Lvl 1 GT, etc.
    this would be a compelling argument to force it, you could potentially need assuming an extra 5 lvls at TH13 10 different versions of design for TH13, extrapolate this out for future THs and your art requirements become ludicrous, at th20 at this progression lvl they would need 226 different art models to cover each TH lvl plus the potential number of variants from TH12-Th20!
    COC MAIN: Previously maxed TH12 Working on TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Previously “maxed” TH12 Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Near max TH11 currently upgrading to TH12 Clash profile