Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need to know before th 13

Need to know before th 13

Is it necessary to upgrade giga tasla to take lvl 4 of th 12 for upgrading th 13?? Because I have th 12 with 1 lvl Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertoDelRio2016 View Post
    Is it necessary to upgrade giga tasla to take lvl 4 of th 12 for upgrading th 13?? Because I have th 12 with 1 lvl Tesla.
    SC has not suggested there is any requirement to upgrade the giga even to level 2 to upgrade to th13. However, I personally think once you take the huge weight of giga level 1 it is worth maxing it out as fast as you can. Th12s with a max giga are much harder to attack.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    SC has not suggested there is any requirement to upgrade the giga even to level 2 to upgrade to th13. However, I personally think once you take the huge weight of giga level 1 it is worth maxing it out as fast as you can. Th12s with a max giga are much harder to attack.
    I think he is worried about it getting upgraded on time. I have a bunched of 12s that are a little rushed and Im stressing to Max the giga teslas before update just in case.
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Forum Veteran
    I am purely speculating here...but considering we have to hit the upgrade button to progress the giga tesla, I am presuming that to get th13, this option only becomes available when you have a 5star th12.

No inside knowledge, no proof, just speculation based on how the game button mechanic works.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    I am purely speculating here...but considering we have to hit the upgrade button to progress the giga tesla, I am presuming that to get th13, this option only becomes available when you have a 5star th12.

No inside knowledge, no proof, just speculation based on how the game button mechanic works.
    How sure are you in % terms. I feel its 80% likely.
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    I think he is worried about it getting upgraded on time. I have a bunched of 12s that are a little rushed and Im stressing to Max the giga teslas before update just in case.
    Is the guess based on the thought that the th13 hall is also weaponized so it needs to be the th12 max before it can be upgraded to the th13 level?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Is the guess based on the thought that the th13 hall is also weaponized so it needs to be the th12 max before it can be upgraded to the th13 level?
    My thoughts are

1: good way to get people gemming (i probably will If i cant get there by update time)
    2: you would have to click on towhall as other poster said where normally you would get the upgrade choice, i guess they could give you a choice of UPGRADE giga or UPGRADE townhall but it kinda feels natural
    3: definete possibilty something heavy comes with towhall upgrade
    Last edited by Vikingchief; 1 Week Ago at 03:37 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post

any building not maxed has the same upgrade button but the th can be upgraded if all building are placed. the change a while back said all building placed not all buildings maxed

Quote Originally Posted by bystander1975 View Post
    any building not maxed has the same upgrade button but the th can be upgraded if all building are placed. the change a while back said all building placed not all buildings maxed
    I don't think anyone is speculating that all buildings would have to be maxed. The question is just for the giga tesla. I can definitely see why people are wondering if it has to be maxed out. It would be natural to need to have the max th12 level in order to get the new th13 level. SC could set it up either way, of course. They could simply give us the choice of upgrading to th13 or upgrading only the giga to the next level.

Assuming we have to max it first and SC doesn't tell us until the last second, do we yell at them for no warning or recognize it as a good way to get players to buy books/gems?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bystander1975 View Post
    I just donít see them implementing an upgrade from th12 level 1 straight to th13 when one of the reasons they did what they did was to combat engineering.

I can understand that all other buildings could still be lvl1 but I suspect a 5 star th is a pre-requisite for th13.