Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need to know before th 13

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    I think it will result in some people gemming th upgrade to get to 13. It also feels kinda natural that you have to fully upgrade your townhall before, well, upgrading your townhall. Based on your % i downgrade my % to 55%.
    It does depend rather on whether they regard the GT as an integral part of the TH, so when you upgrade it you are upgrading the TH, or whether it is an add-on to the TH.

I see it as an add-on. You see it as an integral part. Who knows what SC see it as
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I personally think that this question should be irrelevant, if you haven’t maxed your GT, then your probably not ready to go to TH13
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    I personally think that this question should be irrelevant, if you haven’t maxed your GT, then your probably not ready to go to TH13
    we can agree to disagree. I personally would want to see some rushed th 13 so farming is easier. I also agree that you think this is irrelevant but fortunately it doesnt matter what you or I think.. only supercells thoughts on this matter and before the update hits I bet it will be clarified

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    Well as I said above, it is usually the first defensive item maxed after going to TH12. It doesn't add a huge amount of war weight, while addig quite a bit to the difficulty of attacking it.

So I'm inclined to agree with you.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well as I said above, it is usually the first defensive item maxed after going to TH12. It doesn't add a huge amount of war weight, while addig quite a bit to the difficulty of attacking it.

So I'm inclined to agree with you.
    That is incorrect. Upgrading the GT adds a hugh amount of war weight!

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    That is incorrect. Upgrading the GT adds a hugh amount of war weight!
    Not in comparison to the benefit.
    My stats (main account)

Since the gigs is a defense we should not have to max it.

Millennial Club
    As Charles Barkley would say, I just had a "Turrible" thought. Wouldn't the ultimate supercellish thing to do be to require that otto be finished before going to th 13?

Oh, and why would you have a th12 and not max the giga asap?
    Last edited by SSeleulc; 5 Days Ago at 10:55 PM.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

The giga upgrade doesnít add much weight, but for what it does itís well worth upgrading ASAP, anyone without a max giga proberly isnít really ready to go up anyways. But we can all play they way we want to

If the Lvl 5 Giga Tesla isn't required to get TH13, SC will have to make a lot more TH variant designs, like TH13 with Lvl 1 GT, etc.