Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need to know before th 13

No one mentioned that you will need the master builder to upgrade your th12 to 13?!🤣(its a joke)
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 5 Days Ago at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    No one mentioned that you will need the master builder to upgrade your th12 to 13?!��(its a joke)
    lol, I was just reading the th wiki, and that hut is currently one of the 4 exceptions to the new upgrade rules of 2018.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    No one mentioned that you will need the master builder to upgrade your th12 to 13?!藍(its a joke)
    Some things should not be joked about. -10
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

I think it does make sense to require a L5 giga tesla. A th13 shouldnt be weaker than a th12...

For me, it is not a seperate defense inside the townhall. It *is* the townhall.
    We got th12.1 , 12.2, ... , 12.5. and after this a possible th13..

Quote Originally Posted by ombre View Post
    I think it does make sense to require a L5 giga tesla. A th13 shouldnt be weaker than a th12...
    For me, it is not a seperate defense inside the townhall. It *is* the townhall.
    We got th12.1 , 12.2, ... , 12.5. and after this a possible th13..
    Indeed the wiki is unclear about that GT:
    in ‘town hall page’ it reads:
    - Giga Tesla: Unlocked at Town Hall 12, the Giga Tesla is an addition to the Town Hall that allows it to defend itself when attacked.
    in town hall/giga tesla’ it reads:
    - Town Hall level 12 is the only Town Hall to sport one of these Giga Teslas. A level 1 Giga Tesla is already built-in with the Town Hall when the Town Hall level 12 upgrade is completed.

But with regards to:
    Quote Originally Posted by ombre View Post
    ... A th13 shouldnt be weaker than a th12...
    Nothing says (so far ) that the next th will be more ‘weaponized’; hence a th12.1 could upgrade to a th13.1 (same Gt), or a 12.5 into a 13.5 (same gt/bomb). Maybe a gt6 (or more) will be released only available at th13...
    This assumes th and gt are different buildings. sorry to show my ‘difference’.

i wouldnt think it would, they only wanted everything placed to go th12, never needed anything maxed to go up

i can see them adding a button to the side of upgrading giga tesla for upgrading the th, where a lv1 giga can go to th13
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    How sure are you in % terms. I feel its 80% likely.
    I feel it is no more than 10%, at most.

Why would they make that a requirement? What benefit to the game would there be to doing so? - though almost everybody has anyhow. It is for most people one of the first things they do at TH12.

They made it a requirement to at least build everything available at level 1 in order to reduce engineering. I see no similar benefit in requiring the GT to be maxed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I don’t know for sure but my guess is you need to be TH12.5 to upgrade to TH13. The reason being is I doubt they will have separate upgrades for Giga on TH v TH upgrade itself. That is if you try to upgrade TH12.2 to TH13 the upgrade will simply be to TH12.3 not TH13.

that seems to make the most sense anyway.
    I think the GT is upgraded separately from the TH it sits on, and so it should be perfectly possible to have a TH13.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I feel it is no more than 10%, at most.

Why would they make that a requirement? What benefit to the game would there be to doing so? - though almost everybody has anyhow. It is for most people one of the first things they do at TH12.

They made it a requirement to at least build everything available at level 1 in order to reduce engineering. I see no similar benefit in requiring the GT to be maxed.
    I think it will result in some people gemming th upgrade to get to 13. It also feels kinda natural that you have to fully upgrade your townhall before, well, upgrading your townhall. Based on your % i downgrade my % to 55%.
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Or just think that you have to maxout your BH before reaching TH 13 xD

Level 243Maxed TH12