Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: High five for customer support

  1. #1

    High five for customer support

    So I have 3 accounts, I was trying to switch them from google play sign in to supercell ID because I heard they made it easier to switch between accounts. I screwed it all up and ended up with 1 on supercell ID and 2 new starter villages attached to the other 2 email accounts. I contacted support. I was nervous doing this because I had read so many times that people lost their accounts for asking questions for account phishing. Through the 6 years I have been playing this game, I have logged on from many devices. I was afraid that I would not have all the answers. I have never account shared or anything else that would be against the TOS. It could not of went any better. Just gave them the player account and emails I wanted them attached to and they made it all work seamlessly. By the way supercell ID works awesome for switching from account to account. So much easier than google play now.
    Last edited by ColintheCool11; 4 Days Ago at 02:24 PM. Reason: Spelling

  2. #2
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    2,903
    Quote Originally Posted by ColintheCool11 View Post
    So I have 3 accounts, I was trying to switch them from google play sign in to supercell ID because I heard they made it easier to switch between accounts. I screwed it all up and ended up with 1 on supercell ID and 2 new starter villages attached to the other 2 email accounts. I contacted support. I was nervous doing this because I had read so many times that people lost their accounts for asking questions for account phishing. Through the 6 years I have been playing this game, I have logged on from many devices. I was afraid that I would not have all the answers. I have never account shared or anything else that would be against the TOS. It could not of want any better. Just gave them the player account and emails I wanted them attached to and they made it all work seamlessly. By the way supercell ID works awesome for switching from account to account. So much easier than google play now.
    Nice post Colin.. Congrats on getting your accounts back btw..
    Maybe you can now counter some of these that come running to complain about support, and terminating accounts..

    They are there to support, and will always do so, so long as there is something to work with, and the contact is made for valid reasons..
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Days Ago at 02:07 PM.

  3. #3
    That is the hope. Just want people to realize that support is there to help. Just so many threads on here making them look bad. They will help if you legitimately need help and are not trying to scam.

  4. #4
    Super Member Bbeehhaappyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by ColintheCool11 View Post
    That is the hope. Just want people to realize that support is there to help. Just so many threads on here making them look bad. They will help if you legitimately need help and are not trying to scam.
    Interesting what you say after if one day you need help from support, and they told we need know all device on which you play and you must write exactly correct ALL devices list. If you make miss, then ban.

    If one people do good they job that's not mean all do they job good. Sure people do great support work. But some rules to much crazy
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 4 Days Ago at 02:32 PM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

  5. #5
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    2,903
    Quote Originally Posted by ColintheCool11 View Post
    That is the hope. Just want people to realize that support is there to help. Just so many threads on here making them look bad. They will help if you legitimately need help and are not trying to scam.
    HaHa mate.. People come here to let off steam.. Just take the posts at face value.. they are all good people, but are here to air their problems, so is natural they will be negative at times.
    Enjoy those accounts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Interesting what you say after if one day you need help from support, and they told we need know all device on which you play and you must write exactly correct ALL devices list. If you make miss, then ban.
    He was prepared.. And as he said, he wasnt too sure about the answers.. Maybe the gestapo were on a day off
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Days Ago at 02:33 PM.

  6. #6
    Yes this is important to connect your game from supercell I'd
    then your game will safe and
    Data will also save..and SC always gives better facilities..

    Thank you..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Interesting what you say after if one day you need help from support, and they told we need know all device on which you play and you must write exactly correct ALL devices list. If you make miss, then ban.
    Who told you that?

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

  8. #8
    Super Member Bbeehhaappyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Who told you that?
    I have time when manage my acc , support ask me that few time, few more time not. From what this question depend I don't know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •