Thread: Th12 q/k/w,65/60/40 need at least MASTER-I clan

Th12 q/k/w,65/60/40 need at least MASTER-I clan

✓I am a TH-12 with mostly max troops and spells (2 left) .
    ✓I have never ever missed a war attack.
    ✓While upgrading heroes I opt out.
    ✓I mostly score 2* in wars . sometimes 3* and 1*(when luck doesn't favor).
    ✓I Need a clan with no hoppers,and no drama.
    ✓I maintain my troop donation .

✓Need a clan with at least master-1

Hi

We are recruiting for active TH12 player that can contribute to clan game, donation, and CWL. War is optional, but if you opt-in then you must do your attack.

Our donation are all max troops/spell/SM for everyone, regardless of what its used for, join us and you will be gifted with forever max donation.

We are very chill, relaxed, and naturing environment where we help our player get better and provide a family oriented atmosphere, respect and communication is the key in our clan, and there is full of it!

Additionally, we also have a clan in Clash Royale and a social club in BrawlStar.

Clan Name: Rune Force

Clan Tag: #8C0GCR9Q

Clan Level: 18

Clan War Win: 472

Clan Game Highest: 140,190!

Clan War League: Master League 1

Please request to join with message, “I’ll win", our clan tag is #8C0GCR9Q

Clan link: https://link.clashofclans.com/en?ata...atag=9YC8PJ88)

Clash Royale:https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/...?tag=9YC8PJ88)

Line Chat group: msg “rurunix” on line chat, my ID is “rurunix”

Put “I’ll win” in join request.
    Last edited by rurunix; 1 Week Ago at 12:33 PM.

Forum Superstar
    WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max Clan Game. We are primarily USA based plus some International . We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Hey Desbasisezio, come give CG a try. We have 50 to 60 th12s so a great active group to learn from especially with th13 coming soon. As far as CWL we have a masters 3 Champs 3 and Champs 1clan

Our goals is always 2 or 3 stars but we all fail and are supportive when someone falls short. It sounds like you would be a good fit with us. Below is out info, stop by Discord to chat!
    --------------
    Common Ground War Clan (CG War Clan). We are filled with experienced Champs 1 players we are looking for non-rushed, fair play TH12s (only) who love war and are up to date on current meta. Applicants should be able to consistently 2 star maxed 12s and swing for the 3.

We use discord and war match to keep our clan on fire and organized. Positive, fun group that plays to win but keeps the game in perspective with real life. Clan games are always maxed, FCs always available, and donations fall from the sky like rain .

Join via discord and chat with us. (We don’t take in game requests)
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/75eUjV8.

PRISM - LEVEL 16 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 15 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH9 (40 combined hero's)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a TELEGRAM group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, please add Lea or Grim on Telegram to apply. You can find us here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig

Hey,

We are a lvl 20 war clan currently sitting in champs 2. Check out our recruitment thread.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...g-Team-Players

Hey Debasisezio, pop on by if you think the description below might be a fit.

ADULT WAR (#8QCJPPY0) LF competitive/friendly adults (age 25+) | LVL 19 B2B War Clan

We're a LVL 19 war clan which is competitive but enjoys the social aspects of the game just as much. War/Clan War constantly with start times set for evenings just opt out if you can't war.

We have a long history of winning wars. Yet instead of designing and coordinating every attack we focus on bringing in smart talented players and letting them do what they do best. Members are expected to attack in war but if you need a war off because your kid has a school play, this group will understand.

We use KIK currently to communicate outside of the game but it's not a requirement unless you want to see our kids Halloween costumes.

Requirements:
    - Th11+
    - North American (english) to keep everyone in similar time zones
    - Interested in: Clan wars, clan war league, friendly, competitive, veterans
    - Age 25+
    - No drama
    - Effective attackers: can teach/share ideas, but not from scratch
    - Donations: no rules, just donate when you can. We don't keep track.
    - No one who would ever say "bro", "bruh", or any other variation

Stats:
    - Best Win Streak: 25
    - Total War Wins: 532
    - Members: Awesome
    - Clan Games: Max rewards easily every time