Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I want your suggestion

I want your suggestion

Should I upgrade to th 10?
    #929QL90L0
    Last edited by Montapegenesis; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:19 AM.

I suggest to upgrade your heroes at least lv25. Others would say you wont miss anything but i can tell you that you wont have an easy live with lv18 heroes at th10.

Going to th10 will help a lot-I also had similar level heroes when I went to th10 ,but was able to get them near 40 after I finished all the gold upgrades.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hereís an interesting read. It shows you how much loot you can get from any TH level. Off course this assumes that treasury and collectors etc are filled up completely.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12391707

Youíll notice thereís a huge jump in DE potential between TH9 & TH10. Thatís just the difference in the max you can raid. It doesnít take into account that at TH10 you can also have another drill to add to your total DE income.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I suggest to upgrade your heroes at least lv25. Others would say you wont miss anything but i can tell you that you wont have an easy live with lv18 heroes at th10.
    ssshhh once upon a time I went to TH10 with both heroes not even level 10
    Different clash times though. Heroes didnít have abilities yet and took a long time to regenerate.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    #929QL90L0
    yes you should Upgrade to TH 10 since you are almost maxed TH 9

I would suggest you to upgrade your TH to level 10
    at th10 you can farm with miners too

Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    #929QL90L0

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements

Max everything. You never know a new meta could happen and if you didn't upgrade it then you can't use it. Having strong defenses matter as well you may have a great layout but it would be greater if you max all of it. Rushing just doesn't help you out. I run into rushed bases in CWL and easily get 3 stars while they can't even three star my town hall even if it is lower level. If you still can upgrade something don't upgrade your town hall.

Quote Originally Posted by KingAroth View Post
    Max everything. You never know a new meta could happen and if you didn't upgrade it then you can't use it. Having strong defenses matter as well you may have a great layout but it would be greater if you max all of it. Rushing just doesn't help you out. I run into rushed bases in CWL and easily get 3 stars while they can't even three star my town hall even if it is lower level. If you still can upgrade something don't upgrade your town hall.
    Disagree, unless he does serious wars..
    The higher the hall, the more loot you can get, and the quicker you can upgrade..

For regular war, those heroes are important, and wars are weighted, so the clan may want to follow a certain upgrade path.. For cwl, or anything else, it doesnt matter.. in fact, for cwl, strategic rushing is better, since the bigger it is, the better it is.
    In cwl, there is no weight, and the extra farming ability far outweighs anything that will be taken from you..

So far as METa, who cares at TH9.. The base will get stomped, and you attack within your means.

So far as them not 3 starring a lower hall, that is more skill than upgrade path.. Troops should always be part of any build strategy
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:56 PM.

This is terrible advice. Maxers seem to have this philosophy that somehow their playstyle gives them absolute domination over everyone else, when it really doesn't.

OP, you should upgrade your Town Hall as soon as you run out of upgrades for either gold, elixir, or dark elixir, whichever comes first. Or if you finish your lab before finishing your buildings and walls. That's when it's time to move up or else you'll be wasting a ton of resources. For example, if you've run out of gold upgrades but still have elixir and dark elixir upgrades left and you try to max your town hall then you're going to be bleeding gold for a long time, letting it all go to waste when it could have been used for other upgrades at the next town hall level.

Besides, I just created a spreadsheet recently that shows that the loot potential for TH10 is far higher than TH9. So if you rush to TH10 then on average you will need to attack far less bases to get the same amount of loot if you had stayed at TH9. So don't listen to the maxers. They don't have a clue how to strategically upgrade in this game. Rushing is fine as long as you've run out of gold, elixir, or dark elixir upgrades.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:50 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

I don't think that's a great idea, especially at th9, you will waste so much time and resources that you will most probably regret doing so.

Maxing heroes at th9 is like trying to dig the ground with a spoon-not impossible but difficult. Just like you would use a spade for digging, one should go to th10 for getting easy loot.

In CWL, rushing is very beneficial. If you chose to max out th9, you can 3-star a max th9 at the very most. But if you instead strategically rush to 10 and develop one war strat, you will be more stronger offensively and have higher chance to 3-star a th10.